Lion. the king of the jungle has a habit that can be used as a lesson to achieve one's cherished goals.

While walking. a lion turns its head and looks back after every few yards of walk. And continues its walk further.

Self development experts say that this trait in the lion is essential for humans , those who are on the journey towards their cherished goals.
This habit is known as Reviewing which we hear often but very few practice .
Reviewing helps us in estimating the goals we have covered and goals yet to be covered. Reviewing helps in knowing the mistakes we committed unknowingly and enables us to amend them .

Achievers world over implement this rule of reviewing lock stock and barrel.
How about you ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lion. the king of the jungle has a habit that can be used as a lesson to achieve one's cherished goals.

While walking. a lion turns its head and looks back after every few yards of walk. And continues its walk further.

Self development experts say that this trait in the lion is essential for humans , those who are on the journey towards their cherished goals.
Reviewing helps us in estimating the goals we have covered and goals yet to be covered. Reviewing helps in knowing the mistakes we committed unknowingly and enables us to amend them .

How about you ?

Certain jobs viz. Inspector, auditor, quality control are based on need for review.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How about you ?

Wow how true!

When I move ahead in life, I make a point to look back and thank the ones who helped me reach the goal

I am still in touch with my LKG Teacher who is my second mother and was with me through thick and thin. I guess reviewing also meant to be greatful to the people who help achieve the goals set by us!

Swetha Shenoy

How about you ?

Wow how true!

When I move ahead in life, I make a point to look back and thank the ones who helped me reach the goal

I am still in touch with my LKG Teacher who is my second mother and was with me through thick and thin. I guess reviewing also meant to be greatful to the people who help achieve the goals set by us!

It is good to review but too much looking back at cost of current work and future needs is counter productive. This remind me a song in 'shri 420'- MJud mud ke na dekh (do not look behind again and again).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How about you ?

Certain jobs viz. Inspector, auditor, quality control are based on need for review.

A timely review will save lot of trouble and unwanted repetitions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't know from where you got it. But it is indeed great. One needs to preview oneself more than commenting or exploring someone else. This habit is mostly seen in many human beings today. However be their own condition, they will be very interested in knowing what's going on with someone else. That doesn't take them anywhere.

How about you ?

Wow how true!

Reviewing has multifaceted advantages. Reviewing is necessary in every stage of life. And thinking about those who helped you in shooting ahead towards your goals is always necessary.

How about you ?

With reviewing improvement in not possible. Setting goal, taking action and if goals is not achieved that reviewing, where is mistake. It is management..

How about you ?

With reviewing improvement in not possible. Setting goal, taking action and if goals is not achieved that reviewing, where is mistake. It is management..

Only reviewing without action nothing is possible. Reviewing in every step will help you in proceeding towards your set goals in the right direction. Without reviewing there is a possibility of drifting away from the right direction.

How about you ?

Only reviewing without action nothing is possible. Reviewing in every step will help you in proceeding towards your set goals in the right direction. Without reviewing there is a possibility of drifting away from the right direction.

What can some one review without action. Without action setting goals are meaningless and review is impossible.

How about you ?

What can some one review without action. Without action setting goals are meaningless and review is impossible.

Reviewing is meant to start after action , There is no meaning of reviewing without action. Simply put, your action starts first. Then reviewing. In the examination hall one reviews the answer paper. Why ?Its to check if one has committed any mistakes. That is the purpose of reviewing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.