There are some sensitive facts that you should not disclose in Facebook

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/top-five-things-never-shared-081951574.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The feature "Poke" is childish and annoying which may lead to personal scuffles. I'm a member of Face book. And I found it to be nothing more than a gossip website. I rarely go that side.
Some other features like announcing your outstation trip, revealing the name of your pet etc are strictly forbidden for your own safety.
The feature "Poke" is childish and annoying which may lead to personal scuffles. I'm a member of Face book. And I found it to be nothing more than a gossip website. I rarely go that side.
Some other features like announcing your outstation trip, revealing the name of your pet etc are strictly forbidden for your own safety.

Heheh Rambabu gaaru, you wont believe it, these are funny things I found on Facebook

1. Update of status of ant biting them (literally) and discussing about how painful it is
2. Update of status of eating an idli
3. Update on status of shopping for a pair of shoes worth Rs 5000
4. Upload of an album of meeting friends having 100 pictures
5. Fighting over something publicaly

All these updates are from girls. Thank fully I guess, guys are sensible over these things but i see guys uploading pictures of bikes and cars (which are more than 10 )

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Heheh Rambabu gaaru, you wont believe it, these are funny things I found on Facebook

1. Update of status of ant biting them (literally) and discussing about how painful it is

All these updates are from girls. Thank fully I guess, guys are sensible over these things but i see guys uploading pictures of bikes and cars (which are more than 10 )

I do believe what all you said about FB Swetha . As I indicated. I'm a member but never take part in any of the features. But I constantly observe.
]Facebook has brilliant privacy management in setting, and one can ban a person from visiting one's profile from there, one can control posts and messages and tagging feature, there are some firefox plug in which will advise you about it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

May be boys have poor memory and do not remember such petty rather silly thyings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agrree some can go to such lengths,I have a relative who is updating her rofile picture every day ,posing like a film star..it is ridiculous when you think of it and there are 100 people with thumbs up !
I am reminded of a joke I read sometime back...
'A' updated his status " I am sleeping naked tonight "
100 mosquitos liked his status ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Or some one simply posting a few lines of stolen poetry which is getting 100s of likes and comments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.