Here is how in name of religion Asha Ram developed his satanic devilish empire. What an ordinary person would be embarrassed with is Asha Ram's way of life. He has disciples who would blindly obey and follow him. Asha Ram's devilish way is a pointer to ugliest face of religion.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/inside-asaram-s-evil-empire-122929602.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's terrible. It took me in an entirely different world as long as I was reading it. Especially the end of the story recalled me of those old statements.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Here is how in name of religion Asha Ram developed his satanic devilish empire. What an ordinary person would be embarrassed with is Asha Ram's way of life. He has disciples who would blindly obey and follow him. Asha Ram's devilish way is a pointer to ugliest face of religion.

Much long story, Indeed religion is infamous for these type of peoples.
Religion truly is the opium of masses and the masses dont mind how and in what form they get it since they get addicted to it ! People like Asha Ram and many other so called spiritual leaders belonging to other religion as well take people for a royal ride ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Religion truly is the opium of masses and the masses dont mind how and in what form they get it since they get addicted to it ! People like Asha Ram and many other so called spiritual leaders belonging to other religion as well take people for a royal ride ..

Person who know real meaning of religion never follow person like Asha Ram.

I sincerely believe that if one has to attain god, he should devote his time in secluded areas and away from the hustle and bustle of life. The great and true spiritual leaders attained knowledge in loneliness.
This is all so sordid and disgusting, it seems like the only thing he really was after is nothing but women and young girls! I hope he is never acquitted and serves a long time in jail!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is all so sordid and disgusting, it seems like the only thing he really was after is nothing but women and young girls! I hope he is never acquitted and serves a long time in jail!

In fact, many people share your views. Today also he hasn't got bail and it has been deferred up to October 1, I guess. This means another fortnight for Bapu in jail.

I sincerely believe that if one has to attain god, he should devote his time in secluded areas and away from the hustle and bustle of life. The great and true spiritual leaders attained knowledge in loneliness.

Being human and understanding others pain is more than enough to attain God, by going to secluded areas what do you attain? nothing absolutely , since we have to live in this world among people ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being human and understanding others pain is more than enough to attain God, by going to secluded areas what do you attain? nothing absolutely , since we have to live in this world among people ...

That's how you see it. What more can I say. Those are your viewpoints that I respect and won't cross them.

I would definitely not like to comment here, the case is sub judicious, as far I hear from one of my friend who is Sindhi (Gopal Kehmachandani), who is not follower of him, but many Sindhis are followers and Asharam himself is a Sindhi, if I am right, In India, there are lots of people who follows Gurus, in order to reach God, personally I feel between God and me there is no third person, Guru is human, he is not God, so there will be desires and other earthly mundane things crippling into mind from time to time, in this manner, the followers have to decide what should they do, about truth, ours judicial system will find it, but what about after two or ten years court gives his the clean chit, thinking about a devil advocate's view.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.