Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is how in name of religion Asha Ram developed his satanic devilish empire. What an ordinary person would be embarrassed with is Asha Ram's way of life. He has disciples who would blindly obey and follow him. Asha Ram's devilish way is a pointer to ugliest face of religion.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/inside-asaram-s-evil-empire-122929602.html

I would definitely not like to comment here, the case is sub judicious, as far I hear from one of my friend who is Sindhi (Gopal Kehmachandani), who is not follower of him, but many Sindhis are followers and Asharam himself is a Sindhi, if I am right, In India, there are lots of people who follows Gurus, in order to reach God, personally I feel between God and me there is no third person, Guru is human, he is not God, so there will be desires and other earthly mundane things crippling into mind from time to time, in this manner, the followers have to decide what should they do, about truth, ours judicial system will find it, but what about after two or ten years court gives his the clean chit, thinking about a devil advocate's view.

We are not commenting on the particular case but the overall debauchery practised in Asha ram's empire. The story is About his evil empire and life style of debauchery. I agree that he is a human being and so earthly mundane things crippling into mind from time to time. In fact, we are all human beings. A 'Guru' is no different. In fact, we need no Guru for salvation- whatever this means. There isa belief in large section of society that a 'human Guru' is indispensable for salvation. That is why there is a rush for getting a GURU. These spiritual 'saints' take advantage of this. Asha ram also preaches many times that 'Nigura' (one without Guru) is most hopeless creature on Earth and he will never get a solution in spite of all virtues. Then 'tantra sadhana' is part of religion. Tantra sadhana is all about sex, group sex and debauchery. This is not 'rape' but an element of religion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Religion truly is the opium of masses and the masses dont mind how and in what form they get it since they get addicted to it ! People like Asha Ram and many other so called spiritual leaders belonging to other religion as well take people for a royal ride ..

Person who know real mining of religion never follow person like Asha Ram.

A true religious person will not show up his religious activities. One of my relatives, a religious person neither visits a worship place nor wears religious marks on the entire length and breadth of his body. I came to know that he vists orphanages regularly and teaches the children. Very less people knew about this.
I read a report yesterday which was quite revealing, out of 26 ashrams belonging to Asaram in all of India, 20 children in teens have committed suicides in last 5 years, 926 girls have permanently left these ashram and returned home and are terrified of going back there! Not counting the cases of mysterious deaths of young boys in recent years. None of them were followed through or no one has been punished so far! These numbers alone speak volumes about the kind of debauchery that exists in these ashrams and also is proof alone of whether the 16-year-old girl who filed complaint is speaking truth or not!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Something fishy going on there, as per some reports he is indulging in tantric sect and for this all incidents are happening.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Something fishy going on there, as per some reports he is indulging in tantric sect and for this all incidents are happening.

Accordng to TV reports, there is a strong possibility of tantra (and mantra) going on in various ashrams. There were some claims that even his son was spotted doing that. That's really terrible even to imagine such things.
Men like him are cancer for our society and need be removed to save us. Why allow them to grow in the first place. Religion should not be public in a secular state.
Men like him are cancer for our society and need be removed to save us. Why allow them to grow in the first place. Religion should not be public in a secular state.

Secularism implies that all are free to practice any religion or no religion. Religion is a personal matter but these activities need gathering and functions. There are undesirable activities in some of these functions. The authorities often hesitate to check unlawful activities in religious places for various reasons. It may be recalled that anti national and terrorist activities were carried out from a historic religious building in Amritsar and Blue star operation by army ultimately ended those.

Thank you said by: shadow

Secularism implies that all are free to practice any religion or no religion. Religion is a personal matter but these activities need gathering and functions. There are undesirable activities in some of these functions. The authorities often hesitate to check unlawful activities in religious places for various reasons. It may be recalled that anti national and terrorist activities were carried out from a historic religious building in Amritsar and Blue star operation by army ultimately ended those.

I am not aware of technicalities but religion should not be public for anyone. Thank you.

I am not aware of technicalities but religion should not be public for anyone. Thank you.

What you say is not constitutionally and legally feasible. How can you stop people from going to temple, church or mosque? How can you stop Jagannathpuri Rath yatra. We need only check illegal activities and cannot work against religious performance which is customary.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.