Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sachin Tendulkar retires from Cricket. There are some facts on him not widely known:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/sachin-tendulkar-to-hang-his-boots/top-stories/40-facts-you-didnt-know-about-Sachin-Tendulkar/articleshow/23928267.cms

Sachin Tendulkar has the sleepwalking habit. Most of us do not know.

It is new one for all that Sachine has sleepwalking habit. All we are talking about Sachine and others but for forgot his coach Acharkar. he is the person who give him lesson of discipline.

Achrekar is going to watch,his disciple Sachin's last test in Mumbai. No one can forget Achrekar as long as we do not forget Sacin.

I think most of peoples likes to watch last test match of Sachine. He may me made some more record in this match.

Most of the world records are already in his pocket. If one or two are left, he may try for it. Who can say.

I think he would like to score 300 runs - the triple ton in Tests. That is the only landmark that he hasn't yet achieved. But I don't think he will be playing for any record. He is just going to enjoy the final at the most 4 innings.

Yes. It's going to be a great farewell match with the solo intention of making the event a memorable one.
The most Unknown facts is,if Sachin hit century in cricket match,mostly India lost the match.....
Sachin Tendulkar retires from Cricket. There are some facts on him not widely known:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournament/sachin-tendulkar-to-hang-his-boots/top-stories/40-facts-you-didnt-know-about-Sachin-Tendulkar/articleshow/23928267.cms

It is new one for all that Sachine has sleepwalking habit. All we are talking about Sachine and others but for forgot his coach Acharkar. he is the person who give him lesson of discipline.

Achrekar is going to watch,his disciple Sachin's last test in Mumbai. No one can forget Achrekar as long as we do not forget Sacin.

I think most of peoples likes to watch last test match of Sachine. He may me made some more record in this match.

Most of the world records are already in his pocket. If one or two are left, he may try for it. Who can say.

I think he would like to score 300 runs - the triple ton in Tests. That is the only landmark that he hasn't yet achieved. But I don't think he will be playing for any record. He is just going to enjoy the final at the most 4 innings.
A triple century and possibly crossing the highest individual score of Indian batter, which Shewag holds the record will be a great farewell to this living legend. FInally cricket will be without Sachin.

http://mohanmekap.com/

A triple century and possibly crossing the highest individual score of Indian batter, which Shewag holds the record will be a great farewell to this living legend. FInally cricket will be without Sachin.

If I am not wrong (and correct me if I am) Sehwag has scored 319 runs, which is the highest for an Indian batsman in Tests. But I don't think that will be broken so soon.
This is a shocking news. We can not think now Indian cricket without Sachin. best wishes to him.

Sachin said, " I cannot imagine life without cricket."
But dear Sachin, how cricket lovers can imagine cricket without you?

That's rightly put.We will take time to get used to such cricket. I wish he becomes the batting coach of Indian cricket team.

Of course we have to get used to a cricket without Sachin. Because all good things will have to come to an end.
This is a shocking news. We can not think now Indian cricket without Sachin. best wishes to him.

That's rightly put.We will take time to get used to such cricket. I wish he becomes the batting coach of Indian cricket team.

Of course we have to get used to a cricket without Sachin. Because all good things will have to come to an end.

But I think we will soon be. We will get used to cricket without Sachin. I saw the last Test match played by Steve Waugh. And the commentators said "How will it be to see a scorecard without Steve Waugh in it". (Steve Waugh is forgotten by theworld today!?) I think we aren't too connected with Waugh as much as we are to Sachin.

But I think we will soon be. We will get used to cricket without Sachin. I saw the last Test match played by Steve Waugh. And the commentators said "How will it be to see a scorecard without Steve Waugh in it". (Steve Waugh is forgotten by theworld today!?) I think we aren't too connected with Waugh as much as we are to Sachin.

Definitely we forget. Nobody is indispensable. Someone will appear making us Sachin forget.

I know once we thought that Sunil Gavaskar was ultimate in cricket but he was overtaken and the number of games being played these days, someone id going to leave even Sachin behind but he will always be there in cricket books and our memories.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now, Ponting in his latest book is trying to revive monkey gate saga and in that issue he is trying to be a judge as he thought sachin mismanaged that episode.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I know once we thought that Sunil Gavaskar was ultimate in cricket but he was overtaken and the number of games being played these days, someone id going to leave even Sachin behind but he will always be there in cricket books and our memories.

There is no one who is ultimate or indispensable. Before Roger Bannister, sports experts said that it's humanly impossible to run a mile below 3 minutes. Roger Banister showed that its possible. And even Roger Bannister's record is fading now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.