Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It happens in married life/love ;life your wife once would have said this for sure and the best way to handle this is just to ignore..hehehe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-Things-your-guy-doesnt-want-to-hear/articleshow/13737335.cms

Sometimes we need to ignore certain things about our partners...Instead of getting irritated by something they do it is better to let them do what they want and ignore it... I feel that you also need to give some space to each other which is good for a marriage..

Exactly! Listening and neglecting things which you don't like always avoid conflicts. In my case I ignore everything whatever my wife says. :woohoo:

I will do the same but not before giving me a reason. She must tell me where i went wrong. That helps in the long run.

You will understand the day your wife will leave you alone to cook for yourself. How can you neglect her for long, the day she begins neglecting you, you wil understand her value. Wake up man, it's still time to be good to your wife. Stop neglecting her. Be a good hubby. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Neglecting means not taking to heart and carry the business as usual. Once the things are taken to heart, ego plays the spoil sport. My way is, whenever she says a particular thing in me is disliked, I will nod my head indicating, "Noted." There ends the matter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It happens in married life/love ;life your wife once would have said this for sure and the best way to handle this is just to ignore..hehehe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-Things-your-guy-doesnt-want-to-hear/articleshow/13737335.cms

Sometimes we need to ignore certain things about our partners...Instead of getting irritated by something they do it is better to let them do what they want and ignore it... I feel that you also need to give some space to each other which is good for a marriage..

Exactly! Listening and neglecting things which you don't like always avoid conflicts. In my case I ignore everything whatever my wife says. :woohoo:

You will understand the day your wife will leave you alone to cook for yourself. How can you neglect her for long, the day she begins neglecting you, you wil understand her value. Wake up man, it's still time to be good to your wife. Stop neglecting her. Be a good hubby. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehe.. I said neglecting things you don't like I never said I neglect my wife totally. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hehehe.. I said neglecting things you don't like I never said I neglect my wife totally. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But don't neglect to hide this part of your response in this thread from your wife. Your freedom will be at stake.

Neglecting means not taking to heart and carry the business as usual. Once the things are taken to heart, ego plays the spoil sport. My way is, whenever she says a particular thing in me is disliked, I will nod my head indicating, "Noted." There ends the matter.
It seems still ego matters, why one should neglect at all, there can be crude words at times, may be result of some perceptions or any stress she is undergoing, trying to discover it and then all will be well, I do not think neglecting is a good tactics.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It seems still ego matters, why one should neglect at all, there can be crude words at times, may be result of some perceptions or any stress she is undergoing, trying to discover it and then all will be well, I do not think neglecting is a good tactics.

I clarified what 'Neglecting' means above.

No sometimes its better to neglect people than to have a conflict with them. I always believe listening is better than speaking. Just to react on everything someone speaks may be a cause of your stress and frustration so its better to neglect what others speak about you sometimes. :)
Many modern day marriage counsellors feel that doing ones own thing with each others mutual consent and taking individual holidays once in a while is good for a relationship. There is a wisequote Distance makes hearts grow closer...I too feel that instead of being in each others pockets all the time we need to give space to each other and let their personalities grow , without putting any restrictions on each other... I am sure many of the traditional families especially men dont like this !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes it is the way of happy marriage life ignore which we don't like
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.