Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
On the other hand, the super rich and poor have their way. But the middle classes are in most pitiable condition. They are more tied to scial customs. One member has compared Tarun Tejpal 's sexual offence with live in relation. This is not fair comparison. Live in relation and even casual sex is not unlawful as is the case with rape and sexcual harassment.

True..live-relationships cannot be compared with sexual harassment and rape cases. Live-in relationships arise form mutual consent of both the members involved whereas the other two are an act of outrage on a woman's modesty against her will! How can anyone see similarity in the two? :blink:[/quote] This is interesting, and there could be case of live in relationships breaking that sort way what could have been the case of Tejpal, never know, but for sure if it is on that way, he would not able to prove at the court of law.

http://mohanmekap.com/

On the other hand, the super rich and poor have their way. But the middle classes are in most pitiable condition. They are more tied to scial customs. One member has compared Tarun Tejpal 's sexual offence with live in relation. This is not fair comparison. Live in relation and even casual sex is not unlawful as is the case with rape and sexcual harassment.

True..live-relationships cannot be compared with sexual harassment and rape cases. Live-in relationships arise form mutual consent of both the members involved whereas the other two are an act of outrage on a woman's modesty against her will! How can anyone see similarity in the two? :blink:
This is interesting, and there could be case of live in relationships breaking that sort way what could have been the case of Tejpal, never know, but for sure if it is on that way, he would not able to prove at the court of law.[/quote]

Tejpals case was Rape and sexual assualt...rape is also all about inflicting oneself on another person by force which is what he has done and since the girl herself is there as the witness and he himself has written and apologised there is more than enough evidence to nail him, let us not confuse his case with a live - in relationship which is totally different !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True..live-relationships cannot be compared with sexual harassment and rape cases. Live-in relationships arise form mutual consent of both the members involved whereas the other two are an act of outrage on a woman's modesty against her will! How can anyone see similarity in the two? :blink:

Exactly ! some years back the film maker Madhur Bandarkar was accused of rape by an actress ( I forget her name ) and the court dismissed the case saying that the lady in question had been his mistress for more than 3 or 4 years and now she cannot say it is rape ...[/quote]

I remember that incident. Similar to Madhur Bhandarkar we read so many similar cases in newspapers where the couple is either engaged to be married or they are dating each other. The girl goes with the guy willingly each time he asks her and then when the relationship breaks up for whatever reason, the girl goes to police laying charges of rape and molestation against him. There may probably be 2-3 out of 10 cases which are genuine but most of them look quite baseless!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Exactly ! some years back the film maker Madhur Bandarkar was accused of rape by an actress ( I forget her name ) and the court dismissed the case saying that the lady in question had been his mistress for more than 3 or 4 years and now she cannot say it is rape ...

I remember that incident. Similar to Madhur Bhandarkar we read so many similar cases in newspapers where the couple is either engaged to be married or they are dating each other. The girl goes with the guy willingly each time he asks her and then when the relationship breaks up for whatever reason, the girl goes to police laying charges of rape and molestation against him. There may probably be 2-3 out of 10 cases which are genuine but most of them look quite baseless![/quote]

Very true ! The law has to be fair on both sides but a lot of the time people take advantage when things turn sour ! However, here in Tejpals case he himself has admitted that he took liberties with the girl..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I always believe that live-in relationship carry the potential of flash break-ups with consequences not manageable by those who produced them!!!!
Live in relation is no sin. Says supreme Court. As 'sin' is a religious and not legal concept, obviosly here 'sin' means 'crime or offence under law'. In fact even casual consensual sex is not unlawful. The apex court has also given some guidle lines for safeguarding the women in such relation. Living in same house, appearing in society as man and wife, joint bank account etc are some ways to decide whether the couple are in live in relation.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/live-in-relationship-no-sin--sc-033801702.html

Exactly, courts are no religious place where one goes to confess his sins. Courts only decide whether someone was within the legal limits or out of it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Live in relation is no sin. Says supreme Court. As 'sin' is a religious and not legal concept, obviosly here 'sin' means 'crime or offence under law'. In fact even casual consensual sex is not unlawful. The apex court has also given some guidle lines for safeguarding the women in such relation. Living in same house, appearing in society as man and wife, joint bank account etc are some ways to decide whether the couple are in live in relation.

Exactly, courts are no religious place where one goes to confess his sins. Courts only decide whether someone was within the legal limits or out of it.

Apex court said there are no legal llimits. If one participates willingly in sex, the consequences should be taken by the participants. In this respect Apex court has suggested a few guidelines in the interest of of the public. Nothing more.

In fact, more sins are committed inside the court than what are done outside - believe me!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Of course the Judges are human too and we have to accept that and one may also be swayed by personal prejudices while giving a judgment.But by and large I feel that they do the best they can.Take the circumstances under which they work, crowded court rooms with bare minimum physical comfort , I pity them since they have to wear those black robes in intense heat and sit for hours together each day, corrupt population ready to bribe them at the drop of a hat ...we cannot expect much from them!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I think live in relationships, are temporary relationships and couple knows better of its positives as well as negatives, the court sites some rights in these cases.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.