The ancient therapeutic science of India suggests simple and non-invasive methods for a healthy living. Oil pulling is one such Ayurvedic trick.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11026]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ram Babu ji

Have you tried it?

I tried once with coconut oil and I did not like it. It was all yucky in the mouth. I had the sensation to spit it out immediately so i did the pulling for only 5 minutes and could not go beyond that

Swetha Shenoy
Ram Babu ji

Have you tried it?

I tried once with coconut oil and I did not like it. It was all yucky in the mouth. I had the sensation to spit it out immediately so i did the pulling for only 5 minutes and could not go beyond that

Yes, i tried with sesame oil and for me it went on well. In your case, start oil pulling with a short duration and then gradually increase the swishing duration
The ancient therapeutic science of India suggests simple and non-invasive methods for a healthy living. Oil pulling is one such Ayurvedic trick.

Trick looks promising. Will try it some day but I am a bit scared of nausea that I will experience after it.

Trick looks promising. Will try it some day but I am a bit scared of nausea that I will experience after it.

Yes there is a possibility of nausea in the beginning. But i'm sure you will get used to it in no time. I have been doing it without any problem.

Yes there is a possibility of nausea in the beginning. But i'm sure you will get used to it in no time. I have been doing it without any problem.

Are you carrying out this act for complete 20 minutes?

No. Because i do it regularly i do the oil pulling for 10 minutes. If you do it on alternate days, you have to swish the oil for 15 minutes.

No. Because i do it regularly i do the oil pulling for 10 minutes. If you do it on alternate days, you have to swish the oil for 15 minutes.

Which oil will be more beneficial coconut or sesame?

Which oil will be more beneficial coconut or sesame?

Both are good. I use sesame oil. Ensure the oil is organic.
Thank you said by: Reena
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.