Zohra Sehgal died at age of 102 years. she has been active till last days of her life. To her, age was just a number. Homage to the greatest artist.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/zohra-sehgal-never-accepted-last-minute-changes-sanjay-leela-bhansali/article1-1239130.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
R.I.P Zohra Sehgal.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Such an eminent personality and a wonderful actress. I was very fond of her especially the vitality and humor she shared on screen. Loved her smile. Rest in peace.

I love writing and sharing ideas

The grand Dame of Indian cinema, lived a full life and lived up to the expectations of her fans all through her 102 years of life. May her soul rest in Peace.
She had a unique screen presence and lived with zest beyond 100. May her soul rest in peace.
Zohara Sehgal started her career in the famous troupe of Uday Shankar as a dancer and performed in many dance programmes in many countries. It's only then she turned an actor. From then she never looked back.
Yes she was so graceful and adorable.........an inspiration herself!

I love writing and sharing ideas

Her English film 'Bend it like Beckham' , has won her innumerable number of fans all over the world.
I remember her through the one of the early comedies "Tandoori Nights"....even though I was very young then. Also, her preformance in Hum dil de chuke sanam was note worthy.

That's the uniqueness in Zohra. Whatever role she has done, she left an indelible mark on the hearts of the viewers.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
That's the uniqueness in Zohra. Whatever role she has done, she left an indelible mark on the hearts of the viewers.

Very true..she will be remembered in the days to come for her skills. Wonder what happened to her twin sister who was residing in Pakistan.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.