Some time back, an Arunachali was beaten to death in Delhi. Now a Manipuri. I wonder when Delhites will learn to behave in civilized manner. If they don't want people from North East, well let them say so. If such things continue. the people in North East including Arniachal Pradesh may feel that they are not welcome.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Manipuri-man-allegedly-beaten-to-death-in-south-Delhi/articleshow/38783881.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some time back, an Arunachali was beaten to death in Delhi. Now a Manipuri. I wonder when Delhites will learn to behave in civilized manner. If they don't want people from North East, well let them say so. If such things continue. the people in North East including Arniachal Pradesh may feel that they are not welcome.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Manipuri-man-allegedly-beaten-to-death-in-south-Delhi/articleshow/38783881.cms

It may not be correct to look at the issue in a regional way unless it is proved that it was region specific. In metro cities annually hundreds of murders take place and all victims are not originally from Delhi.
Forgive me for saying this, but my personal observation is that most of the Delhiites, especially the younger lot are natural bullies. I have seen it personally, during our NCC camps, Delhi girls and boys used to bully other students a lot more than anyone else. I am seeing it now in Pune and Mumbai, Delhi students are very large in numbers in these two cities. They are the ones who cause the most trouble to other students, residents of localities they live in and are the ones most frequently caught ragging other students! They probably have an inherent arrogant trait!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well we are yet to know why the Manipuri guy picked up a fight with four other men and what lead to his murder is still under speculation. Having said that..Delhi is no longer known as the capital city..but as the crime city of India.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As per news snipets culprits captured and from prima facie it seemed they have done it deliberately. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

So in order to kill someone we don't need professional murderers anymore...people are taking up this task on their own and that too over petty issues. Not sure what was the issue here but killing people has become so easy? Don't people think about the repercussions at all before doing anything like this?

Absence of fear of punishment makes the criminals complacent. Commit any crime. Go scotfree.
So in order to kill someone we don't need professional murderers anymore...people are taking up this task on their own and that too over petty issues. Not sure what was the issue here but killing people has become so easy? Don't people think about the repercussions at all before doing anything like this?

Actually nobody would have intended to kill. They were fighting fiercely with the end result of the Manipuri youth getting killed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Forgive me for saying this, but my personal observation is that most of the Delhiites, especially the younger lot are natural bullies. I have seen it personally, during our NCC camps, Delhi girls and boys used to bully other students a lot more than anyone else. I am seeing it now in Pune and Mumbai, Delhi students are very large in numbers in these two cities. They are the ones who cause the most trouble to other students, residents of localities they live in and are the ones most frequently caught ragging other students! They probably have an inherent arrogant trait!

Initially yes but if you strike friendship with them they are very loyal friends.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Actually nobody would have intended to kill. They were fighting fiercely with the end result of the Manipuri youth getting killed.

Agree with you that the death and killing was unintentional, but what made them so out of control that the Manipuri guy died.

Initially yes but if you strike friendship with them they are very loyal friends.

I know...I do have a few friends originating from Delhi, but overall Delhiites do represent quite a sorry picture, unfortunately!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.