Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Forgive me for saying this, but my personal observation is that most of the Delhiites, especially the younger lot are natural bullies. I have seen it personally, during our NCC camps, Delhi girls and boys used to bully other students a lot more than anyone else. I am seeing it now in Pune and Mumbai, Delhi students are very large in numbers in these two cities. They are the ones who cause the most trouble to other students, residents of localities they live in and are the ones most frequently caught ragging other students! They probably have an inherent arrogant trait!

Initially yes but if you strike friendship with them they are very loyal friends.

I know...I do have a few friends originating from Delhi, but overall Delhiites do represent quite a sorry picture, unfortunately!

I have stayed in a few Indian states. In each state the locals blame outsiders for the ills of their state. In Mumbai it was the people from North, in Delhi it was the people from UP and Haryana, in UP it was Biharis and Bengalis, In Bengal it was the Biharis and marwaris, in Gujarat it is all the outsiders, and so on. Interesting isn't it.
Forgive me for saying this, but my personal observation is that most of the Delhiites, especially the younger lot are natural bullies. I have seen it personally, during our NCC camps, Delhi girls and boys used to bully other students a lot more than anyone else. I am seeing it now in Pune and Mumbai, Delhi students are very large in numbers in these two cities. They are the ones who cause the most trouble to other students, residents of localities they live in and are the ones most frequently caught ragging other students! They probably have an inherent arrogant trait!

Initially yes but if you strike friendship with them they are very loyal friends.

I know...I do have a few friends originating from Delhi, but overall Delhiites do represent quite a sorry picture, unfortunately!

I have stayed in a few Indian states. In each state the locals blame outsiders for the ills of their state. In Mumbai it was the people from North, in Delhi it was the people from UP and Haryana, in UP it was Biharis and Bengalis, In Bengal it was the Biharis and marwaris, in Gujarat it is all the outsiders, and so on. Interesting isn't it.

That is normally the human tendency everywhere. Even abroad, you will find similar scenarios, within UK, in England the English look suspiciously at people from Scotland or Wales or Cornwall etc. and vice versa English are looked at with suspicion in those parts. In USA, the Northerners look down upon Southerners etc. It is the same everywhere. But do believe me when I say that Delhiites are at the top of the troublecausers' list!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.