Now Kerala is adopting policy of prohibition even though Keralits are biggest liquer consumers. I fear that illicit liquer trade may flourish with all ill consequences.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kerala-Indias-top-consumer-of-liquor-heads-for-prohibition/articleshow/40631194.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Kerala is adopting policy of prohibition even though Keralits are biggest liquer consumers. I fear that illicit liquer trade may flourish with all ill consequences.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kerala-Indias-top-consumer-of-liquor-heads-for-prohibition/articleshow/40631194.cms

Prohibition was never successful. Under the cover of prohibition, there is always and there will be always illicit liquor outlets.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
It is good to know that government has announced prohibition of alcohol, the government should see that illicit outlets should not occur.

The best way to prohibit is to close all liqueur factories. No flute without bamboo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here we should not forget that liquor is the biggest revenue boozer to the state. that's why, the government on one side introduce prohibitionary measures and on the other side allow licensed liquor business.
Prohibition to liquor is a welcome one. Govt should take care in this issue and never allow it again. Govt revenue is important but at the same time it should not kill the people and earn money from that.
Prohibition to liquor is a welcome one. Govt should take care in this issue and never allow it again. Govt revenue is important but at the same time it should not kill the people and earn money from that.

People should take care of themselves . That's why,on every liquor bottle, the mandatory waring, "consumption of alcohol , injurious to health ." can be seen.

People should take care of themselves . That's why,on every liquor bottle, the mandatory waring, "consumption of alcohol , injurious to health ." can be seen.

Only the wordings did not change anything. Govt should ban the liquor permanently and earn revenue in IT or some other related areas.

Only the wordings did not change anything. Govt should ban the liquor permanently and earn revenue in IT or some other related areas.

That you need not expect. As I said use of tobacco products and liquor can never be prohibited totally.

That you need not expect. As I said use of tobacco products and liquor can never be prohibited totally.

Why? Which one is important man life or govt revenue? In olden days there is not much ways to earn revenue but today world is changed. If govt take proper steps they will earn good revenue.

Why? Which one is important man life or govt revenue? In olden days there is not much ways to earn revenue but today world is changed. If govt take proper steps they will earn good revenue.

We are living in the present. Talking about olden days is irrelevant. Read the thread. It talks about the present day government In Kerala.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.