Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Prohibition to liquor is a welcome one. Govt should take care in this issue and never allow it again. Govt revenue is important but at the same time it should not kill the people and earn money from that.

People should take care of themselves . That's why,on every liquor bottle, the mandatory waring, "consumption of alcohol , injurious to health ." can be seen.

Only the wordings did not change anything. Govt should ban the liquor permanently and earn revenue in IT or some other related areas.

That you need not expect. As I said use of tobacco products and liquor can never be prohibited totally.

Why? Which one is important man life or govt revenue? In olden days there is not much ways to earn revenue but today world is changed. If govt take proper steps they will earn good revenue.

We are living in the present. Talking about olden days is irrelevant. Read the thread. It talks about the present day government In Kerala.

I think it is possible with the cooperation of the people with the government. Everything is possible. It take some time but definitely possible if govt should stand in his policy stubbornly.
Prohibition to liquor is a welcome one. Govt should take care in this issue and never allow it again. Govt revenue is important but at the same time it should not kill the people and earn money from that.

People should take care of themselves . That's why,on every liquor bottle, the mandatory waring, "consumption of alcohol , injurious to health ." can be seen.

Only the wordings did not change anything. Govt should ban the liquor permanently and earn revenue in IT or some other related areas.

That you need not expect. As I said use of tobacco products and liquor can never be prohibited totally.

Why? Which one is important man life or govt revenue? In olden days there is not much ways to earn revenue but today world is changed. If govt take proper steps they will earn good revenue.

We are living in the present. Talking about olden days is irrelevant. Read the thread. It talks about the present day government In Kerala.

I think it is possible with the cooperation of the people with the government. Everything is possible. It take some time but definitely possible if govt should stand in his policy stubbornly.

Then why the government failed to make prohibition successful ? It's clear that many people themselves do not want total prohibition.

Then why the government failed to make prohibition successful ? It's clear that many people themselves do not want total prohibition.

If the people wants that then hospital beds are ready and waiting for them.

If the people wants that then hospital beds are ready and waiting for them.

That's the crux of my earlier thread. Prohibition cannot be implemented in totality.
Now Kerala is adopting policy of prohibition even though Keralits are biggest liquer consumers. I fear that illicit liquer trade may flourish with all ill consequences.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kerala-Indias-top-consumer-of-liquor-heads-for-prohibition/articleshow/40631194.cms

Black marketing of liquor is rampant in Gujarat...now it will soon start in Kerela I guess.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Now Kerala is adopting policy of prohibition even though Keralits are biggest liquer consumers. I fear that illicit liquer trade may flourish with all ill consequences.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Kerala-Indias-top-consumer-of-liquor-heads-for-prohibition/articleshow/40631194.cms

Black marketing of liquor is rampant in Gujarat...now it will soon start in Kerela I guess.

Black marketing and liquor prohibition go hand in hand. It's imminent wherever prohibition is there.

Black marketing and liquor prohibition go hand in hand. It's imminent wherever prohibition is there.

Yes, and hence prohibiting never works..only makes it worse.

It is good to know that government has announced prohibition of alcohol, the government should see that illicit outlets should not occur.

How does one go about it ? you will find people making liquor at home and one cannot do a thing about it since it is impossible o search each home. The only way one can probably control addiction is proababy by regularising it methodically and making sure that people become aware of its disadvantages ! Unless there is public awareness there is no point in banning , since it wil be counter productive .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is good to know that government has announced prohibition of alcohol, the government should see that illicit outlets should not occur.

How does one go about it ? you will find people making liquor at home and one cannot do a thing about it since it is impossible o search each home. The only way one can probably control addiction is proababy by regularising it methodically and making sure that people become aware of its advantages ! Unless there is public awareness there is no point in banning , since it wil be counter productive .

Public awareness as well as doing your bit in lending a helping hand in seeing the welfare measures initiated by the government succeed.Keeping aloof from the main stream, can never take off any welfare activities

How does one go about it ? you will find people making liquor at home and one cannot do a thing about it since it is impossible o search each home. The only way one can probably control addiction is proababy by regularising it methodically and making sure that people become aware of its advantages ! Unless there is public awareness there is no point in banning , since it wil be counter productive .

Public awareness as well as doing your bit in lending a helping hand in seeing the welfare measures initiated by the government succeed.Keeping aloof from the main stream, can never take off any welfare activities

I think people who consume liquor and smoke are well aware about its ill-effects on their body and mind but they do not refrain from consuming it. It is our duty to stop people we know but after all the people who wish to stop and stay away from liquor consumption have to exercise their own discretion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.