:) A Trinmool MLA just made an innocent statement that rape cannot end till Earth exists. we all oppose rape. The Trinmool MLA also is no supporter of rape. But has he not stated the bvious fact. Not only rape, any offence cannot be fully terminated till humanity exists. I wonder if the critics of the Trinmool MLA could give some date by which they feel that rape will end. If not, why they are so angry.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/tmc-mla-says-rapes-will-continue-as-long-the-earth-exists-083637395.htmlr

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When similar insensitive comments keep coming from the same party leaders everyone woulkd be complaining and criticising which is preisely the case with Trinamool Congress.Mamata seems quite an insensitive leader since she keeps on defending all her MPs no matter what they do ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree if THAT PARTY has to beat The USA in any field, here is their chance. They can do it it with so many able MLAs in their ranks. :pinch:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rape is not a small issue. Life of a girl goes wrong with in one hour. This should not be encouraged by the government,
Rape is not a small issue. Life of a girl goes wrong with in one hour. This should not be encouraged by the government,

Obviously, you didn't read the the thread and the article linked given in the thread. Make it a point to understand the thread before commenting.
Coming to the point, it's not an innocent statement but an immature statement by the raw heads of TC, which has a blind support from the chief who was never known for her sensitivity .

Obviously, you didn't read the the thread and the article linked given in the thread. Make it a point to understand the thread before commenting.
Coming to the point, it's not an innocent statement but an immature statement by the raw heads of TC, which has a blind support from the chief who was never known for her sensitivity .

even innocent statement by a politician is subject to criticism by opposition. It is a fact tat no crme can be completely abolished. I don't know whether any one can forecast a date when any crime, rape included can be totally limintated. Obviously not. Then wh hue ad cry ovr this statement. However I agree that some other Trinmol leaders have in rcent past made bad remarks. One MP had instigated followers to rape women of opposition parties. This was certainly a matter of utmost condemnation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

even innocent statement by a politician is subject to criticism by opposition. It is a fact tat no crme can be completely abolished. I don't know whether any one can forecast a date when any crime, rape included can be totally limintated. Obviously not. Then wh hue ad cry ovr this statement. However I agree that some other Trinmol leaders have in rcent past made bad remarks. One MP had instigated followers to rape women of opposition parties. This was certainly a matter of utmost condemnation.

Such insensitive statements coming from TC has become a regular occurrence. The best way to deal with them is treating them as Rubbish.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.