In real world, woen neer feel safe in copan of complete strangers. But here is a dream on women safety:

http://www.firstpost.com/living/viral-video-can-women-never-feel-safe-around-unknown-men-alia-bhatts-short-film-asks-1766361.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In real world, woen neer feel safe in copan of complete strangers. But here is a dream on women safety:

http://www.firstpost.com/living/viral-video-can-women-never-feel-safe-around-unknown-men-alia-bhatts-short-film-asks-1766361.html

I could not view the video due to network issue..but it is true that women are better safe in the company of strange people, it is the known people who commit crimes, the least suspected people often turn out to be the criminals.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I could not view the video due to network issue..but it is true that women are better safe in the company of strange people, it is the known people who commit crimes, the least suspected people often turn out to be the criminals.

This is a good comment. The known people are more dangerous. But even unknown people may indulge in gang rape. It is better to move only in public buses and not accept lift from strangers. It s better to move in busy street.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a good comment. The known people are more dangerous. But even unknown people may indulge in gang rape. It is better to move only in public buses and not accept lift from strangers. It s better to move in busy street.

Yes, it is better to board buses with passengers and walk in busy streets. I think I came across a new thing sometime back that a nail polish when dipped in any drug mixed drink turns color, so ladies can become alert of a lurking danger.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, it is better to board buses with passengers and walk in busy streets. I think I came across a new thing sometime back that a nail polish when dipped in any drug mixed drink turns color, so ladies can become alert of a lurking danger.

Now-a-days women safety is a big question mark. Today also in news i heard that 3 year old girl raped in Bangalore. Sometimes if women walking in the busy streets these crime are occurring. People did not care about others matter and wants their safety first. So the criminals are repeating their work. Criminals pass their life some years in jail and when returned back they are doing the same thing.

Now-a-days women safety is a big question mark. Today also in news i heard that 3 year old girl raped in Bangalore. Sometimes if women walking in the busy streets these crime are occurring. People did not care about others matter and wants their safety first. So the criminals are repeating their work. Criminals pass their life some years in jail and when returned back they are doing the same thing.

Agreed, a person with a criminal bent of mind will do what he pleases, neither a busy street nor anything else will forbid him to do such criminal activity but girls and ladies should be vigilant of their surrounding and take precautionary measures.

Agreed, a person with a criminal bent of mind will do what he pleases, neither a busy street nor anything else will forbid him to do such criminal activity but girls and ladies should be vigilant of their surrounding and take precautionary measures.

My personal opinion is parents should give first preference to learning martial arts. They can send their children to learn it during the summer holidays but we should watch their activities there also. Parents should teach their children what is good and bad touch. If anybody or the master misbehave they can immediately tell to us and we can take further step afterwards.

My personal opinion is parents should give first preference to learning martial arts. They can send their children to learn it during the summer holidays but we should watch their activities there also. Parents should teach their children what is good and bad touch. If anybody or the master misbehave they can immediately tell to us and we can take further step afterwards.

Self-defence is the need of the hour...parents do accompany their children everywhere but if crimes happen within the school campus what would parents do.

Self-defence is the need of the hour...parents do accompany their children everywhere but if crimes happen within the school campus what would parents do.

Within the school campus the management should take care in this issue. Parents cannot do anything since they are not allowed inside the school campus.

It's not a fantasy but a truth if we take it in entire world in account. I have lived in places where women are more safe compared to men and some places are right here in our own country as well. Go to any hill states of India women are safe and secured. Women run the world in almost all sever sister states of NE, Sikkim, Uttranchal, Maharashtra south India etc. And up to great extent in Bengal, Bihar, and south India. This is only in parts of north India where this has become a big problem for women and the reasons are obvious but some of us are not agree to accept them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Within the school campus the management should take care in this issue. Parents cannot do anything since they are not allowed inside the school campus.

In an ideal situation yes the school mgmt is responsible for the safety of children but they do take action only if caught...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.