acne blemishes your beauty. Usually, it is felt that these are permanent feature and we may never get rid of these. But there is hope. See further for herbal remedies. 

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/top-7-herbal-remedies-to-cure-acne-1411020341-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes Jabeen actually coriander is very good for pimples. When I had problems with acne, I used to apply a paste of fresh coriander leaves, fenugreek leaves and mint leaves with a  few drops of lemon juice. It was very effective.

Though I have seen neem leaves, tulsi and aloe vera being used for acne treatment, i am surprised to read that even coriander can be used effectively for the same. Apart from these, I think lemon can also be used for curing acne as i have seen some of my friends using lemon juice.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In case you are wondering who posted that reply to your post, its me Kalyani. There seems to be a problem again with forum profiles.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mint and corainder paste are both good for acne. also washing your face with buttermilk is very effective.More than anything personal hygeine is the most important factor that helps get rid of acne and pimples. Drinking lots of water, being active and eating a balanced healthy diet are far more important than any external treatment..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True tulsi and aloevera has been used for skin ailments for a long time, however coriander leaves is a new addition to skin acne treatments. It is readily available so I guess it should not be  problem applying it. But the best treatment is having lots of water at least 10 glasses of water to fight acne and other skin related issues.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi coriander leaves is not a new addition but has always been used to treat acne and take care of marks left by pimples. Probably it was not known more widely!

Thank you said by: jabeen

@Jabeen, coriander is actually well known for its blood purifying properties and hence even women with new born babies are encouraged to eat fresh coriander in various preparations. Do try the remedy, I am sure it will help, and if you can get fresh neem leaves, add them too with mint, coriander and fenugreek. It will give added benefits of shining skin.

@ Kalyani

I think i should try the remedy you have suggested for the acne as they are easily available ingredients. I am though surprised to learn that coriander leaves can take care of the marks left by pimples. Here it is believed that coriander is not good for scars and other marks. In fact, traditionally women who have delivered babies are prohibited from eating coriander leaves for around three months after birth

@Kalyani: Indeed the use of coriander leaves is not known to many. But I only knew about tulsi, aloevera, and even sandal paste can help to reduce acne.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi, our kitchen is actually a virtual treasure chest of ingredients for wonderful skin. The ones you mentioned are not the only but just a few to take care of pimple. Applying a paste made of lentil flour (masoor dal) with plenty of cucumber juice is also good acne and acne spots. Adding red sandalwood powder to this mix also speeds up the healing process.

Good information. We can use mild soaps to avoid pimples. We should avoid taking much oil based items. Since acne is a skin disease it block the hair follicles in the oil glands. Actually some people are pressing the pimples by their hand that is a wrong thing and it spreads the pimples more on the face.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.