Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes sir. Not only for heart but also for other health related problems yoga is a good remedy with out any side effects.  I used to do yoga daily. It cant be explained by words. Because any one can experience the power of yoga only by doing it. It makes our mind and body fresh and in turn it will be helpful to do our day-to-day activities more effectively. 

Yes sir. Not only for heart but also for other health related problems yoga is a good remedy with out any side effects.  I used to do yoga daily. It cant be explained by words. Because any one can experience the power of yoga only by doing it. It makes our mind and body fresh and in turn it will be helpful to do our day-to-day activities more effectively. 

I agree with you. Anyone can experience its effect only by doing it. I'm a regular yoga practitioner . I know how I feel after a session of Yoga.

Yoga is the oldest form of exercise, but these days yoga is replaced with power yoga and more emphasis is laid on losing weight and least on meditation, I think meditation, prayanam coupled with yoga asanas will keep us healthy.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yoga is the oldest form of exercise, but these days yoga is replaced with power yoga and more emphasis is laid on losing weight and least on meditation, I think meditation, prayanam coupled with yoga asanas will keep us healthy.

There are a plethora of Yogasanas in Yoga.just a few minutes of Yoga will keep you for the entire life, if done regularly.

Yes. Yoga is nowadays seen as a form of exercise to lose weight. But it is different from the perception of people. Because yoga it is a precious gift given by our ancestors to keep our mind,body and soul to be active, happy and peace. Nowadays everything filled with noise. There is not at any bit of silence. In this stressful world to keep ourself healthy we have to involve ourself in yoga along with breathing exercises lik pranayama. Because pranayama will enhance our lung capacity and make us feel fresh. Yoga with meditation and pranayama only will bring a wholesome effect to our mind and soul. 

Yes. Yoga is nowadays seen as a form of exercise to lose weight. But it is different from the perception of people. Because yoga it is a precious gift given by our ancestors to keep our mind,body and soul to be active, happy and peace. Nowadays everything filled with noise. There is not at any bit of silence. In this stressful world to keep ourself healthy we have to involve ourself in yoga along with breathing exercises lik pranayama. Because pranayama will enhance our lung capacity and make us feel fresh. Yoga with meditation and pranayama only will bring a wholesome effect to our mind and soul. 

Very true. A simple way of normal breathing sitting in Padmasana will have a big effect that keeps fou hale and healthy as long one does it regularly.

Regular practice of yoga will keep oneself healthy and brisk through out the day. Also it keeps a person young forever.

Very true. A simple way of normal breathing sitting in Padmasana will have a big effect that keeps fou hale and healthy as long one does it regularly.

The effecuvity of yoga is immense. Very few realize this fact. Many due ignorance think that, yoga is connected with religion. This is far from truth. It's a healing and restorative exercise that yokes Body, mind soul together.

The effecuvity of yoga is immense. Very few realize this fact. Many due ignorance think that, yoga is connected with religion. This is far from truth. It's a healing and restorative exercise that yokes Body, mind soul together.

I request the moderator to delete this thread and deduct points . This is a double thread happened due to power failure. Inconvenience regretted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.