Can you read other people's emotions, then why don't you try your hands by taking this quiz? I scored 31/36, which says it all.

Even sometime back I had taken a different quiz on similar lines and I came out with flying colors. Do share your scores and your thoughts Boddunan members.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/well-quiz-the-mind-behind-the-eyes/

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

25/36. But the scors doesn't speak all. To read a person, mere eyes are not enough . Lips and chin also needed in the Pix.

For different people different things work, for me only the expression of the eyes are enough to judge the mental state. 

There is a saying. Some people's eyebrows frown but lips laugh.

rambabu wrote:

There is a saying. Some people's eyebrows frown but lips laugh.

Well, a nice quote, yes that's true. Few people camouflage their real emotion real well.

I scored 32/36, but I feel this and other online surveys are not really the true gauge of exactly what we are as a person. These should be treated as fun only.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I scored 32/36, but I feel this and other online surveys are not really the true gauge of exactly what we are as a person. These should be treated as fun only.

Exactly I too felt its for fun.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ofcourse, a good way to have fun, these emotions that were given in the test are more like how a particular emotion should be expressed so that we get to know this is how anger or disgust or any another emotion should be expressed. Certainly human emotions are difficult to gauge all the time.

I know some stony faces. It's next to impossible to find out what they are upto.

rambabu wrote:

I know some stony faces. It's next to impossible to find out what they are upto.

Yes, some people practice playing poker face over the years and don't let their face speak for what they feel.

And from such stony and wooden faces what one can infer? Face reading is not that easy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.