G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. Some birds, not only they can enjoy music like us, but can an learn even. Eg. Parrots.

Humans enjoy music that are within their vocal range and are in tune with their natural vibrations and heart-beat. Animals and birds too enjoy music, but they may not like what we like, because they live in a different plane and hence their frequency range and sensing will be different from humans.

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Humans enjoy music that are within their vocal range and are in tune with their natural vibrations and heart-beat. Animals and birds too enjoy music, but they may not like what we like, because they live in a different plane and hence their frequency range and sensing will be different from humans.

The point is that there are birds and animals which love music. It need not be of the same type of music  as the humans like. Mynahs, nightingales turn their hard when there is a sound that's sonorous to them. But those sounds liked by these birds need not be the same sounds which humans like. 

Song birds are living in its own world and enjoy its world by music. Music is a lovable one for animals also.

Music is a universal language. It has the potentiality to influence both humans , birds and animals.

The songs of some birds are so beautiful that we wish to hear that again and again; and sometimes we return the music back to the singer bird, imitating the same. It is a childhood nostalgia that reminds that music has no barriers.

True music is something that many being including birds and animals enjoy. Music knows no bounds or does not have any limitations, it is an universal means of communication that everyone enjoys.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I think all animals including buffaloes enjoy music. The saying Bhens ke aage been bajaye is not correct in my views.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

True. All living organisms show an inclination towards music to some extent.some are more inclined and some less. Sir Jagdish Chandra Bose scientifically proved even the trees are inclined to music. Long ago, it was proved that cows if they are made to listen music , yield more milk.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.