"Jo Dargaya, Socho Woh Margaya." is the famous dialogue of Gabbar Singh in the movie Sholay.

A naked truth indeed. It's only with courage, conviction and commitment one can achieve the success.

One who loses courage, loses all.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. This is indeed very popular dialogue from Sholey. It is good that this inspired you. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I owe my gratitude to Salim - Javed duo, the dialogue writers of Sholay.

True; it is an inspirational dialogue. Fear is death; courage is life.Success is for courageous only.

There is saying in Sanskrit, "Dhirye Sahase Laksmi. ". It says, dame Luck favors those who are courageous .

He who is not so courageous enough to take risks in his life he will not accomplish nothing in life. Life shrinks or expands in relation with level of courage. This message from one of greatest hit of Hindi Cinema summaries real life lessons. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

All credit to Salim - Javed duo, the script writers.

Yeh zindagi chal toh rahi thi ... par tere aane se maine jeena shuru kiya form movies  Aashiqui 2, is my changing.

How dis it change your life? Please give a brief.

I can say that none of the dialouge have changed my life - you just listen , like it and it stays in your mind for a while at the best .Here are some of the ones that I like

“Until you've lost your reputation, you never realize what a burden it was or what freedom really is.”  - Gone with the wind 

and 

Oh Yes the past can hurt and you can either run from it or learn from it - Lion King

and

Life moves pretty fast . If you don't stop and look around once in a while , you could miss it - Ferris

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Those were the days, I just started my painting without knowing the rudiments of painting with all the opposition from all sides including my family members. At a particular point I was about to drop painting. At this juncture I happened to see Sholay . Then I thought ' what am I going to lose? At the most a few hundred rupees worth of art material and paper.'
I started with firm determination , worked hard For exactly a couple of years. My efforts did not go waste. Even after getting a good job I continued my passion. It's here I won many national awards for designing Safety Posters. After resigning my job, I fully concentrated on my Art. I became a web designer and my art helped me in securing a job as Visualizer in an Advertising agency which I'm continuing till now.
Had I stopped painting, I wouldn't have become a professional designer. Art has given name, fame and money.
I'd be lying to myself if the dialogue from Sholay has not influenced me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.