"Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace."

Being angry at someone hurts only you. Let go of your anger, not for the other person, but for yourself. Remember, forgiving doesn't mean forgetting. Forgiving means accepting that it happened

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I could not agree more. Forgiveness helps you maintaining peace of mind. I remember that in early eighties I was very revengeful. This would bring me mental tension. Consequently, I had blood pressure also. But later, I began ignoring small things and simply forgetting others' wrong. Consequently, I am free from head ache, blood pressure, mental tension etc. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I could not agree more. Forgiveness helps you maintaining peace of mind. I remember that in early eighties I was very revengeful. This would bring me mental tension. Consequently, I had blood pressure also. But later, I began ignoring small things and simply forgetting others' wrong. Consequently, I am free from head ache, blood pressure, mental tension etc. 

A very good decision you took earlier and saved yourself from the disastrous "peace busters". Revenge and anger does more harm than any deadly disease.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:

A very good decision you took earlier and saved yourself from the disastrous "peace busters". Revenge and anger does more harm than any deadly disease.

As a matter of fact, it is Carnegie' book 'How to win friends and influence people'  that changed me.  The book underlined that it is not possible to change others' views which are formed with life long experience. So no need to argue more. This will win friends. Then I stopped arguing with others unnecessarily. So if somebody says- Sun sets in the West- Let him say. This does not harm me. I would argue only when it was essential to protect myself or do my duty.  This helped me also to control anger and unnecessary herated arguments. Ultimately, this proved also good for health.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

As a matter of fact, it is Carnegie' book 'How to win friends and influence people'  that changed me.  The book underlined that it is not possible to change others' views which are formed with life long experience. So no need to argue more. This will win friends. Then I stopped arguing with others unnecessarily. So if somebody says- Sun sets in the West- Let him say. This does not harm me. I would argue only when it was essential to protect myself or do my duty.  This helped me also to control anger and unnecessary herated arguments. Ultimately, this proved also good for health.  

Ahaha.. You saved your health and hospital bills too.

Everyone cannot forgive. Forgiving is possible only if you have patience and the power of thinking. Forgiving makes your life peaceful. Forgetting should follow forgiving; otherwise the wounds may not heal.

True. All cannot forgive. Because it is a divine quality . Mostly people crave for revenge.

True. All cannot forgive. Because it is a divine quality . Mostly people crave for revenge.

Forgiving is a spiritual act whereby one will always retain his peace and blissfull nature. Forgiving is a wondeful quality that one should nurture if he has to live in one long continuous thread of peace.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Forgiving is a divine trait. An individual  who possesses this trat, lives a peaceful life. He will be treated as a venerable and most sought after personality.

Lord Christ is the best example of mercy/forgiveness.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.