Here are the reasons that cause bad breath.This article throws light on home remedies which help in stopping Bad Breath.

http://www.medindia.net/homeremedies/bad-breath.asp

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very simple tips to stop bad breath. Our breath is not only source of foul stench. Our sweat is also contain it. It is very hard to sit with a person who chews tobacco (Khenni). 

The reason for bad breath is indigestion and improper brushing of teeth. Of course sweat also can irritate the people around. But for sweat,taking bath with lemon juice mixed with Luke warm water will reduce the bad smell of sweat.

in todays world there are so much products which will help a lot in controlling bad breath but they are effected for few hours only but if someone tries a home remedies like cinnamon fennel cloves etc it will help in destroying the bad breath totally 

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

The reason for bad breath is indigestion and improper brushing of teeth. Of course sweat also can irritate the people around. But for sweat,taking bath with lemon juice mixed with Luke warm water will reduce the bad smell of sweat.

Taking bath is effective to remove sweat's stench. But how many time we can bath in a day 2 or maximum three time. We can't stop sweat. It is good to improve over eating habits. Avoid khenni and other chewable  Tobacco product.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Taking bath is effective to remove sweat's stench. But how many time we can bath in a day 2 or maximum three time. We can't stop sweat. It is good to improve over eating habits. Avoid khenni and other chewable  Tobacco product.

True. one need not take bath several times in a day to remove the bad body odor. In fact sweating is necessary to remove the harmful toxins in our body. This can be  achieved by physical exercise. Changing the lifestyle and eating habits also can help in removing the bad body odor.

I too know regarding this, but the name Bad breath is first time am hearing. But this problem I have seen in many of my friends. and even I suggested few tips also. Temporary tip is people should have some mind or gum in their mouth. and remaining or saiid by you people and even in the article. Brushiing for less time also cause bad breath.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Stomach is usually the cause of bad breath and treatment should be taken to rectify it.

In the article, besides the reason you gave for bad breath. They are fasting constipation and stomach upsets

sarala wrote:

I too know regarding this, but the name Bad breath is first time am hearing. But this problem I have seen in many of my friends. and even I suggested few tips also. Temporary tip is people should have some mind or gum in their mouth. and remaining or saiid by you people and even in the article. Brushiing for less time also cause bad breath.

Suggest your friends to eat one cardamom after meal, it is very effective to remove bad breath.

Cardamom and even cloves are good ...They keep your mouth refreshed and it is good for teeth as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.