Unknowingly we ignore some healthy foods, which are easily available. Here is a list of some healthy foods along with their health benefits.

Start eating these foods to have a Healthy life.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/30/the-11-best-foods-you-arent-eating/?em&ex=1215144000&en=aae8f317805e7437&ei=5087%0A

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Almost all the listed items are easily available in the market. Eating seasonal vegetables and fruits is good for health. Limiting your diet to a few food items is not good, eating all type of food items which you can afford will provide all the necessary minerals and chemicals to our body.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Except a few, vegetables like Beets, Cabbage, or Cinnamon most of the foods are available. For example Cabbage contains Cancer fighting enzymes. Pomegranate juice contains antioxidants. These must be utilized for building a sound health.

Dieticians do not suggest beet for those who are diabetic. The problem is, every healthy food may not be good for every person because of some specific illness.

shampasaid

It's general case. If the Dietitian will not advise some people Beets, then it's the patient's responsibility to avoid Beets. As I said, Beets are cancer fighters.

These are suggested by Dr. Bowden, English man. So some name is stranger for me like swiss card. cabbage, beets, turmric these are very common in our country and we use these whole years.

anil wrote:

These are suggested by Dr. Bowden, English man. So some name is stranger for me like swiss card. cabbage, beets, turmric these are very common in our country and we use these whole years.

If you are confused about some names, better avoid them.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Not the sort of advise you should be handing out!!! If you cannot explain, do not post such topics!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

OK but I want to know what is Swiss card?

Not the sort of advise you should be handing out!!! If you cannot explain, do not post such topics!

@anil it is Swiss Chard not Swiss card , a kind of greens that is very similar to Palak . Combining Radish greens and Palak would give you the same health benefits , since Swiss Chard is not easily available here 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wanted to search the net for the information but thanks a lot @usha manohar for giving the details about Swiss Chard. I would suggest that we must eat those vegetables which are easily available and avail the benefits from them. We should not run after those which are not easily available. Spinach is easily available and have lots of benefits so let's avail it so are the whole lot of vegetables found in India. 

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.