Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After lie detector has been used on Salvinder Singh, NIA 's investigation brought many new things in to light. Six Pakistani terrorists who were believed to be from the outlawed Jaish-e- Muhammad, entered in to Punjab and took the Punjab police officer hostage taking away his vehicle. The terrorist attacked Singh's friend but left the police officer. This is the aspect doubted by the NIA. Now Salvinder Singh's role is almost confirmed in helping the Pathankot attackers. I'm of the opinion that Salvinder joined hands with the Terrorists. And Salvinder must have taken astronomical sum from the terrorists. Salvinder is a traitor  and he deserves nothing short of hanging.

More things will come out in light as investigation goes on, Salwinder was involved in drug smuggling, more people will be caught by the investigating team. There may be a large network working in Punjab for long time. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

No doubt, there is a network of our own Indians, lured by the money are helping the Terrorists. Internal traitors are to be dealt with an iron fist.

Death sentence in India gets converted into life sentence and then the Chief Minister of the state to which convict belongs starts asking him to be released just when elections are round the corner. 

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

More things will come out in light as investigation goes on, Salwinder was involved in drug smuggling, more people will be caught by the investigating team. There may be a large network working in Punjab for long time. 

No doubt in it that Punjab is in grip of drugs and many peoples involve in smuggling. Principal supplier of drugs is Pakistan. One leader of ruling party is also involve is drug smuggling. 

Why is Pakistan being blamed for supplying drugs. If there is a demand there will be a supplier as per simple marketing law. So one should not look into the demand side but keep raking up the supply side. This is turning a blind eye. That is what Center and Punjab govts. have been doing. All we can do is blame Pakistan. All time we do analysis only. No proactive action.

anil wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

No doubt in it that Punjab is in grip of drugs and many peoples involve in smuggling. Principal supplier of drugs is Pakistan. One leader of ruling party is also involve is drug smuggling. 

Very true. It's an undeniable fact that Pakistan is the supplier of drugs to destabilize India. And it is also true that traitors like Salwinder Singh played a key role in drug smuggling. The investigating team is interrogating Salwinder, After the completion if the investigation no doubt Salwinder will be hanged unto death.

News item : Salwinder Singh  may get clean chit from NIA. This has been flashing on channels. So @Rambabu, you have again condemned one more person before investigations are not completed. But you have supporters.

i wish that pakistan will take strict action after seeing these. they should learn from their mistakes they have done

bhuyali saroj

I did not jump to conclusions. I quoted in my early comments in this thread that, NIA was investigating Salwinder Singh's involvement in Pathankot attack and  his involvement should be ascertained only after the investigation is completed However his involvement in drug importing is yet to be confirmed. If there is anything new I request you to enlighten me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.