Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi, no doubt has tons of courage and a strong will to make India a developed Nation. What I feel is, we are expecting results   too soon. After all,  Modi Government has entered 3rd year of its rule. I am confident that over a period of time, Modi and his committed men will deliver the goods to the satisfaction of of the Nation.

Let's accept the truth and see beyond our imagination. We have done nothing concrete so far but living in world of fantasy. Come out of it before it is too late- a message for everyone.

Sorry, I am an optimist and hope for the best, though not immediately, future looks bright  especially dealing effectively with terrorism, and an overall development on socio economic fronts

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Modi, no doubt has tons of courage and a strong will to make India a developed Nation. What I feel is, we are expecting results   too soon. After all,  Modi Government has entered 3rd year of its rule. I am confident that over a period of time, Modi and his committed men will deliver the goods to the satisfaction of of the Nation.

Let's accept the truth and see beyond our imagination. We have done nothing concrete so far but living in world of fantasy. Come out of it before it is too late- a message for everyone.

Sorry, I am an optimist and hope for the best, though not immediately, future looks bright  especially dealing effectively with terrorism, and an overall development on socio economic fronts

I am an optimistic too but the kind of opposition in our country the chances of any real development doesn't seem to be bright. Where a mulla can issue a fatwa against PM with support of a CM just imagine the situation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am an optimistic too but the kind of opposition in our country the chances of any real development doesn't seem to be bright. Where a mulla can issue a fatwa against PM with support of a CM just imagine the situation.

OK, what i expressed is my thoughts about New India under the leadership of Modi. I have faith in his vision and Statesmanship. Let us see what the future holds for India.

India is a nation of contradictions ..On the one hand we have a scene where mullahs and sadhus cry hoarse with their threats and fatwahs and our politicians promise us the moon. Recently one of our MLAs here was telling the crowd that in our state we will have not one Singapore but several.. Honestly !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

India is a nation of contradictions ..On the one hand we have a scene where mullahs and sadhus cry hoarse with their threats and fatwahs and our politicians promise us the moon. Recently one of our MLAs here was telling the crowd that in our state we will have not one Singapore but several.. Honestly !

Take all this with a pinch of salt , Indians are the most unrealistic people

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

China has been trying to corner India for decades now, it has built roads and bridges in Pakistan and now this. But I would not write off Modi's diplomacy or efforts so soon. I am sure, he recognizes the chinese for what they are and must be working on something, What congress has not been able to do in nearly 7 decades, we cannot expect that to happen in just a couple of years. We need to wait and watch on this front. 

Yes it right Modi is aware with these. He and government are planning to meet with these situation but it is not is not possible to disclose these.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

China has been trying to corner India for decades now, it has built roads and bridges in Pakistan and now this. But I would not write off Modi's diplomacy or efforts so soon. I am sure, he recognizes the chinese for what they are and must be working on something, What congress has not been able to do in nearly 7 decades, we cannot expect that to happen in just a couple of years. We need to wait and watch on this front. 

Yes it right Modi is aware with these. He and government are planning to meet with these situation but it is not is not possible to disclose these.

Thanks! For now, I am keeping my fingers crossed and putting my trust in Modi. The man is not a fool to not recognise an obvious threat and to open all his cards so easily!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Thanks! For now, I am keeping my fingers crossed and putting my trust in Modi. The man is not a fool to not recognise an obvious threat and to open all his cards so easily!

I too would go with those sentiments of both anil and Kalyani. Modi is committed to change things and I am sure he is well aware of what has happened so far and what needs to be done to improve the situation. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Things will not change over night. Every body knows about expansionism of China. Before stopping the China's expansionism, one has to wait. But , seeing the present initiatives taken  by the Government like empowering the Armed forces and buying several advanced nuclear arms from different countries, it is definitely possible to counter china.

I am not aware of any nuclear arms being bought by India.This is an extremely frivolous comment.

India can make nuclear weapons, than why bought it from other countries.

There have been numerous agreements with different Countries, namely France for Rafale Jets, then we come to bullet proof Jackets for our Army personnel, also it seems like our defense will get more funds in the upcoming Budget.

Also it is to be noted that the Demonitisation has been acclaimed by the World Bank itself and says that a Country has to face short term loss in long term interest. Modi is indeed a visionary leader, looking more for long term benefits.

It is to be very much noted that he first made the impression of India in different countries, conversed with Indian diaspora in different nations and brought some of the ancient strength of culture and morals with Yoga like initiatives. He is now working to benefit our Country from its foreign associations and goodwill. I hope he will deliver the goods along with the participation of government and people. Even government banks have put concerned efforts in the ongoing phase of Demonitisation.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.