What is their crime? They are from Myanmar and they had to leave their own country as they were not allowed to live there. Strange how people have to leave their own land just because they are of different religion.

Its so sad that still we decriminate others just on the basis of religion. Latest is Bangladesh is refusing to accept them. 

 

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/south-asia/bangladesh-says-it-wont-assimilate-rohingya-muslims/articleshow/65786247.cms

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: usha manohar

  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    India is not refugee camp. Here population is reached at alarming level. Country is facing problem of unemployment, and poverty. If India allowed these illegal migrants, they will in coming will be proved that we are India. Our corrupt political system help them. Many Hindus are coming for Pakistan, but they are coming here with legal papers, but letter they denied to quit India. It is well known fact Hindus of Pakistan spending their life as second class citizen. They are not safe in Pakistan


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    Absolutely agree with that ...a small community that is perpetually on a war path will definitely not be given assylum by anyone. They originally come from Bangladesh / Burma border. But they have occupied a village in Bangladesh where earluereoeople lived in harmony , butchered all the hindus and took over the entire village . Now they have started spreading out in Jammu and Kashmir too  ... They should be sent back to wherever they came from 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    We are already dealing with overpopulation and it was reported in a daily newspaper that just in Refugee camps everyday hundreds of children are born. Just imagine what will happen if all of them are given space in India. Just visit Kolkata and you Will come to know what illegal immigrants from Bangladesh has done it.


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    We have already a lot to handle with our population and we can not afford to be refugee camp for any more. The story is twisted and told in different ways to put them as a victim. yes they have suffered but India can not be a refugee camp for them. They have mercilessly butchered so many Hindus and sexually molested and raped so many of Hindu women. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    Absolutely agree with that ...a small community that is perpetually on a war path will definitely not be given assylum by anyone. They originally come from Bangladesh / Burma border. But they have occupied a village in Bangladesh where earluereoeople lived in harmony , butchered all the hindus and took over the entire village . Now they have started spreading out in Jammu and Kashmir too  ... They should be sent back to wherever they came from 

    They are originally from Myanmar or Bangladesh but these countries dont want them to be in their nations. Where they will go then? Also not all the rohingyas are terrorists  


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    Absolutely agree with that ...a small community that is perpetually on a war path will definitely not be given assylum by anyone. They originally come from Bangladesh / Burma border. But they have occupied a village in Bangladesh where earluereoeople lived in harmony , butchered all the hindus and took over the entire village . Now they have started spreading out in Jammu and Kashmir too  ... They should be sent back to wherever they came from 

    They are originally from Myanmar or Bangladesh but these countries dont want them to be in their nations. Where they will go then? Also not all the rohingyas are terrorists  

    Haha... Soon you will be asking where should the Indians go if the present trend of overlooking this burning issue of illegal immigrants is not resolved once forever. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    Absolutely agree with that ...a small community that is perpetually on a war path will definitely not be given assylum by anyone. They originally come from Bangladesh / Burma border. But they have occupied a village in Bangladesh where earluereoeople lived in harmony , butchered all the hindus and took over the entire village . Now they have started spreading out in Jammu and Kashmir too  ... They should be sent back to wherever they came from 

    They are originally from Myanmar or Bangladesh but these countries dont want them to be in their nations. Where they will go then? Also not all the rohingyas are terrorists  

    Haha... Soon you will be asking where should the Indians go if the present trend of overlooking this burning issue of illegal immigrants is not resolved once forever. 

    Is their population growing so fast?

    I am not saying that India should give them a shelter but saying why Bangladesh is not accepting them. 

    Read link. 

     


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    Whatever is the link saying but why should Bangladesh accept them? After all they should either go to the country they belong to or request for proper migration.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: What is the crime of Rohingya Muslims?

    by » 2 years ago


    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    Probably you have no idea that none of these have obtained proper asylum but living in India on fake papers after entering through agents. They are settling in sensitive areas and some of them working as ISI agents. The Rohingya have a very bad reputation in their own country so they are unwanted even in Myanmar. Don't ask the same question about illegal immigrants from bordering countries as India is already overburdened with such people and some of the Indian states look different from what these used to look a couple of decades back. 

    Absolutely agree with that ...a small community that is perpetually on a war path will definitely not be given assylum by anyone. They originally come from Bangladesh / Burma border. But they have occupied a village in Bangladesh where earluereoeople lived in harmony , butchered all the hindus and took over the entire village . Now they have started spreading out in Jammu and Kashmir too  ... They should be sent back to wherever they came from 

    They are originally from Myanmar or Bangladesh but these countries dont want them to be in their nations. Where they will go then? Also not all the rohingyas are terrorists  

    Haha... Soon you will be asking where should the Indians go if the present trend of overlooking this burning issue of illegal immigrants is not resolved once forever. 

    Is their population growing so fast?

    I am not saying that India should give them a shelter but saying why Bangladesh is not accepting them. 

    Read link. 

    Its better that Bangladesh does not agree because once they are in Bangladesh, they will easily infiltrate in West Bengal of India.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.