This is the latest news that Pakistani human right minister was sleeping in her office and someone took her picture which went viral on social media for which people are trolling her. 

But what I feel there is nothing bad in taking small nap at office, may be she was doing it during lunch hours. But as usual media needs some masala 

https://indianexpress.com/article/trending/trending-globally/netizens-troll-pakistan-human-rights-minister-sleeping-in-her-office-5359161/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This might happen if someone is not having good health. I remember that when I got viral infection and I had taken strong medicines, I felt so sleepy in office that almost fell asleep and woke up after sometime. This happens with me whenever I am sick.

arjun sai wrote:

This might happen if someone is not having good health. I remember that when I got viral infection and I had taken strong medicines, I felt so sleepy in office that almost fell asleep and woke up after sometime. This happens with me whenever I am sick.

This happens with everyone not only with you. I have sympathy towards this.pakistani minister. 

Any office is a place of work especially when you are in such a high position , you need to set an example. No doubt we have some of our eminent leaders like our Karnataka CM and Rahul Gandhi sleeping while a sensitive matter is being discussed in the parliament. Does that seem.right ? Similarly , the lady minister in question had no right to sleep while in office and no excuses can be made for that ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And still the person who clicked the picture should have thought that it may impact highly on the society. 

We have so many ministers sleeping in Parliament. And not to forget that our government actually sleeps over so many crucial affairs that need to be dealt soon for the welfare of country.

Poor lady she got the click and wrong time and is now the victim. 

And as Usha said no minister in that position has any right to sleep and no excuse can be made about it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

We have so many ministers sleeping in Parliament. And not to forget that our government actually sleeps over so many crucial affairs that need to be dealt soon for the welfare of country.

Poor lady she got the click and wrong time and is now the victim. 

And as Usha said no minister in that position has any right to sleep and no excuse can be made about it.

I also believe that people of such stature should not show such an act. At least some actions like fine should be imposed on people who do that in office at least in working hours. If this lady has done the same she should pay for it. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.