The topic is locked.

That was surprising as under dogs Afghanistan beats Sri Lanka in Asia Cup by 91 runs and sent them back home. 

Afghanistan being new to the international cricket played well for defeating 5 times champion. 

It seems Afghanistan will show its presence in cricket. 

https://www.timesnownews.com/asia-cup/article/afghanistan-win-by-91-runs-knock-sri-lanka-out-of-asia-cup-2018/286125

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A small lamp beat the storm. I feel good that a country which in fighting with clashes for some decades, now doing well in games.

This is the starting who knows what they do in coming time. People of Asian countries are really crazy for cricket. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

This is the starting who knows what they do in coming time. People of Asian countries are really crazy for cricket. 

People of Asian countries crazy but they have not enough sources like Western countries. 

anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

People of Asian countries crazy but they have not enough sources like Western countries. 

Cricket doesn't require anything except bat and a ball. Its not an expensive game. 

Afghanistan is not a team to be taken lightly, as they have the potential to beat any of the bigger sides, on their day.

Players in their team seem to be very energetic and strong. I feel good that in country which was stricken with wars they managed to come up to this level. This is really an inspiration.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Afghanistan is not a team to be taken lightly, as they have the potential to beat any of the bigger sides, on their day.

Even Hong Kong is performing well after watching yesterday's match. Their players are playing like if they have lots of exposure of international cricket. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
anil wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Cricket doesn't require anything except bat and a ball. Its not an expensive game. 

Bat and boll is not enough, to play cricket one must have complete kit. You know price of shoes which cricket player is using. Yes for street cricket bat and ball is enough.

Last night Team India beat Pakistan badly, God knows how many TV broken in last nightstuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Sri Lanka going out came as a shock to everyone. But Afghanistan really played well. Sri Lanka is a strong team and to knock them out of the tournament is a big achievement for a new team like Afghanistan.

Pakistan really had a poor show and it was an easy match to be won by India Lets see how they come back in next match. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.