Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for providing this useful link.Yesterday I attended a meeting called by District Collector , Calicut, Kerala on this issue.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
These day we have drastically increased the use of Plastic bags.. :( But we are not able to make it out!!!

This is informative. Thanks Neetu. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
these are very good ideas ,if put into practice will save lot of waste ....we can make best out of wastes
re-cycling is must for solid waste disposal. i know thatFew municipalities are putting this in place....
Thanks for this link it will be really useful for all of us to implement in our daily life.
Very important and useful link and thanks Neetu for sharing it! Use of plastic and especially its disposal should demand our attention!
Thanks for sharing this!! It is very useful information and even young children can be made to do some of these things for learning as part of their projects!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for the link and the information,Neetu.The use of plastic bags must be strictly prohibited.
Nice Idea suggested by you Kalyani.School students can take up some of the activities related to plastic recycling as projects.
very informative piece of information about plastic bags..We should reduce using it
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.