Wrinkles appear due to a person ageing and it is a normal thing that is faced by both men and women. Here are some of the simple home remedies to deal with these wrinkles on the skin and to even prevent the formation of new ones.

1.You can apply egg white to the skin under your eyes.

2.Castor Oil is another good way of getting rid of these wrinkles. Apply it on the face and on the throat region.

3.Take two tablespoon of curd, ½ tablespoon of honey , ½ tablespoon of lemon juice with the contents of three vitamin E capsules , mix it well and apply it on the face using cotton. Rinse after 10 minutes.

4.Using coconut oil on the portions of the skin that are prone to these wrinkles can be useful. Do it every night for 3 weeks.

5.To get rid of wrinkles and slow skin ageing , mix a paste of turmeric and sugar cane juice. Apply the paste evenly.

6.Using pineapple can also do wonders for these wrinkles. Rub the core of the pineapple on the face and leave it for about 10 to 15 min before you rinse.

7.To get rid of cracked skin on the face along with wrinkles, applying the juice of green pineapples and apples for 10 to 15 minutes , will do wonders.

8.Apply pure castor oil on the face regularly to prevent wrinkles.

Other than these tips, you have to follow a rich balanced protein diet that is healthy for you. Consumption of Flax seed oil is an excellent wrinkle cure agent.
Also drink plenty of water as it will help rejuvenate your skin making it look fresh and beautiful.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!! Thanks for sharing some great tips, Deepti!! :)

Applying pure and fresh pomegranates juice to adds elasticity to the skin by repairing collagen tissues!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks for these very useful tips ........ keep posting
Thanks Kalyani.. :)

This is the main and common problem among ladies after pregnancy... Hope this would helpa ll.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That's very useful tips,Deepti. Do you think that any of the anti ageing creams really work? :)
I dont know about any other anti ageing creams Nagalakshmi, but recently I was just going through a product review survey, Many people have expressed their positive feedback on Olay anti ageing cream. But personally I have not tried.
I don't think so Nagalakshmi... These creams have temporary solutions...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I too posted the query keeping in mind the OLAY cream.I too have not used it.

Thanks Chetana and Deepti for your prompt response. :) :)
Oh!!! Is it???

I heard very negative reviews about Olay... Something like it is darkening the skin.... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Really informative ... good one !
I think any cream may have good effects but all skins can not have the same effects..as some people can not really bare any cream..
Natural way is always good..But i wonder has anyone really tryied the nature tips given by Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.