Nimbu paani for good health!

Lemon juice has more benefits that you'd ever imagine. Lemons have five per cent of citric acid, which gives it its unique taste.

Rich in vitamin C, it also has vitamin B, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, proteins and carbohydrates.

Here are some benefits.

- Suffer from indigestion? Mix a few drops of lemon juice with warm water and sip on it. This is useful for treating nausea, heartburn, diarrhoea, bloating and burping.

- Since lemon is a natural antiseptic, it is great to cure skin problems. It clears your skin and also acts as an anti-ageing agent by eliminating wrinkles and blackheads.

- Have a toothache? Apply fresh lemon juice where it hurts. If you have bleeding gums, applying lemon juice can curb the bleeding and stop bad breath.

- A sore throat can be cured by gargling with lemon juice and water regularly.

- Nimbu paani is high in potassium, which controls high blood pressure, dizziness, nausea and reduces stress. It also cures respiratory disorders like breathing problems and asthma.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Nimbu Paani as a cold drink. i know some of lemon advantages. This post has further reinforced my bellief in benefits of lemon. Besides many benefits of lemon were not known earlier. many thanks for the information.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is always good to consume home made nimbu pani rather than opting for packed ones.
There are enormous benefits of lemon juice and water in your everyday life.. Daily consumption of lemon water provides a number of health benefits like: Good for stomach Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water ...
Thanks Neetu for highlighting the benefits of it which are known to many!
Hey Neetu this is a good contribution. I would like you to write a good book on this topic and am sure it will fetch a good market value. You can also start your own blog.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@ Jayen

I want to start a blog but don't know how to do it and how to earn from it.I have heard we can earn using adsense and affiliate marketing. But don't know how to use this feature.

Want help from you.
Thanks Doc once again!! Nimbu paani is a much much more viable and better option than aerated drinks!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If a person has acidity problem won't it make more problem ?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]If a person has acidity problem won't it make more problem ?[/quote]

@ abid

nimbu pani won't create any problem if the person has acidity.....
Juice of one lemon mixed in half glass of water and ½ teaspoon sugar and some mint leaves,if consumed before meals helps to relieve acidity.
Neetu,
Nimbu pani means made from lemon??Don't it contain citric acid then?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.