Four Knot: This mens' tie is best worn for a button-down shirt and look good with wide neckties made from heavy fabrics. This tie style looks best on men who have a shorter neck because the knot is narrow and elongated.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pratt Knot: This tie knot was invented by Jerry Pratt and is also known as the Shelby Knot. This style has a drawback as the back has a narrow end which faces up, giving a stiff look. The Pratt knot does not look too wide or too narrow. The main advantage of this knot is that it can be worn with any shirt and on any occasion.
@Abhishek,
It would have been good to see if you have posted some pictures of Tyes with the knots mentioned above.
@Nagalakshmi,
hmm.. u're right, i will post the pictures or snaps of these knots to get better idea. thanks
Oh..This tye tying also have many ways to practice???Thanks for sharing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
TYE brings us the dignity and hand some look to us in an professional way..... in all the aspects.....
I think we could have an idea if some picture are there..It is very latest idea indeed..Thanks Abhishek for giving us some information. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.