Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is teaming up with his father George to produce a new movie about the assassination of US president John F Kennedy.

Dailysatr.co.uk reports the DiCaprios are adapting the book Legacy of Secrecy: The Long Shadow of the JFK Assassination for the big screen and plan to release the movie in 2013, to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Kennedy's murder.

Kennedy was shot dead in 1963 while he was riding in a motorcade through Dallas, Texas with his wife Jacqueline.

Leonardo is expected to play Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) informant Jack Van Laningham, who got close to mafia boss Carlos Marcello to determine if he was involved in a plot against Kennedy.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
John Kennedy was one of the most charismatic presidents of the USA and any film on him is bound to arouse a lot of interest among the film-lovers.
I think this movie is going to be a big hit.Nice move taken by DiCaprio.
That is completely true Chinmoy..The assasination was very well planned and defintely suits to be a film story.. :)
People always have a fantasy towards watching real life incidents when captured as a Movie.
It will be a huge movie and audience will love it to watch.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think this movie is going to be huge hit.....would love to watch this movie.........
Yes, a film like this will attract mass very easily and if it is from DeCaprio surely a box office hit.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.