How to develop English speaking skills?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Practice makes perfect. English speaking consists of speaking and listening as against writing and reading. Hence, talking and listening to TV and radio broadcasts, watching English language movies will develop speaking skill.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

ok
how to over come grammar mistakes while speaking and writing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many people o English Speaking Courses.It is better to read The Hindu and Watch HBO and Star Movies, speak in English as much as possible.
While written English demands certain skills,the requirements of spoken English are very different.The biggest challenge lies in the form of acute self-consciousness,the psychological uneasiness which must be overcome in the intial stages.I would prefer some interactive conversational exercises on a regula basis with those who know the stuff!
After a long time I could see a thread which is very worth discussing.Thanks to all. :) :)
the english speaking skills are improve only in practice. just see the english channels, tv news in english, pogo channel.and also practice spoken english in leasure time.
I totally concur with all the other members' views in regards to perfecting your spoken skills. In addition, if you really wish to improve your written skills, consider using a Wren & Martin's guide to grammar and also use a dictionary as often as possible.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, and I forgot to add one more thing, there are some very excellent yet easy to understand articles written by our very own senior moderator and editor, Swetha Shenoy! Reading them will also help you a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Reading newspaper really helps and speak with everyone as much as possible.. this will certainly help....
To my mind conversational skills are very different from written English which I tried to emphasize in one of my articles!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.