Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I shall add one more to the suggestions by others.Read English novels regularly.They are a great source to enhance English speaking ability.Moreover read English magazines which interest you.I am thankful to STARDUST, for my early interest in English developed as a result of my interest in the news of Bollywood stars which I read in STARDUST.
Can anyone help me by giving suggestions in over coming grammar and forming sentence in a moderate manner.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:
[quote]Can anyone help me by giving suggestions in over coming grammar and forming sentence in a moderate manner.[/quote]

Just be particular about 'subject', main verb and object. If this is correct, your grammar is okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I completely agree with Gulshan's views! I would like here to stress the importance of Parts of Speech - the very first lesson of grammar!
The points suggested by Gulshan and Chinmoy are very valid.Thanks for your views,Friends. :) :)
Tips on Interview english provides Job Interview Tips, interview skills, interview techniques , interview ,english questions and answers for attending job Interviews Read Here...

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Thank you all guys for sharing the tips and feedbacks for english speaking and writing skills.

Dear Sarala

Speaking in English is not an herculean task!

All you have to do is you have to 'think' in English in order to speak in English!

Our Regional languages are easy to grasp,understand and speak as most of the spoken and written languages are similiar. Like for example in Hindi we speak "Hum jaa rahe hai" so we write the same in Hindi.But if you see in the case of English,we cannot exactly write what we speak,we have to write in basis of someone speaking it.For example if you say "We are leaving",we cannot exactly write "Sarala say we are leaving" we have to write Sarala said that they were to leave and so on

Sarala,I suggest you speak to your family members in English,it will be fun!

A special thanks to dear Kalyani for making a mention about my articles.....glad to know you still read my articles!!

Swetha Shenoy
Dear Swetha, its a pleasant surprise to see you on the forum after a long time! Welcome back! Of course I do read your articles occasionally, they are always helpful when I find myself in doubts over something! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you swetha, You have given me lot of information and suggestions.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.