http://www.boddunan.com/entertainment/7-movies/16281-movies-and-society.html this is link of my article is this site really pay for writing article then why not me
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What does the status of this article in your Earnings link? Description might be there. Post it here please. We might help you out.
Rajeshri this site pays and as said please post the status of you article..so standard rules should be followed to get approval..if your article is not up to that it may have be rejected..you just check all these things and they ask for more help.
Don't get frustrated! There should be no doubts about whether this site pays! You can access all the records in this regard.
Hello,
Well you can check the recent payment page and testimonial section on forum. You will surely get many proofs of payments by us to the members.

Regarding your article, the cash credit depends on few factors. Please go thru the FAQ's page.

I am sure you will get many tips and suggestions from other members to improve your article quality and cash credits.

Always feel free to post any query. We will try our best.

Regards,
Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Rajeshri,Don't get disheartened.Go through the FAQ and you will get a good understanding about the site.It pays for your work and contribution.No doubt at all.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.