Is there any adsense revenue sharing for the articles I post, or just I will get the cash credits.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Dr.Sam,

No currently we don't have Google adsense revenue sharing but in future we will definitely introduce this feature as we have to meet the Google terms.

You can earn cash credits for your articles, referrals, weblinks and awards.

Please read the FAQ's section properly to clear your doubts.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Atul
I am Dr. Sandy of ISC. I have already gone through all the FAQs and terms and conditions. I think introducing adsense revenue sharing will enthuse the member to post more.
Hello Dr. Sandy,
Yes, adsense revenue sharing will be a beneficial feature but as we are a new community and there are certain terms from google that we have to meet before we apply for the same.

It will require very good articles and we have google adsense revenue sharing on our cards. So please try to write good quality articles.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre
Moderator.

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi Sam,

We have lot of discussions happening on this topic. We will be working towards the same for getting the Adsense Revenue Sharing approval from Google. Since Google have put temporary restriction of 1 Lakh page views per day, we are not able to get approval. However, we will definitely introduce the program as soon as we are eligible.

For your information, we are at our starting phase of growth and having a little over 3K page views per day. Please note that we have achieved this target in little over 2 months and we are confident that we will achieve the target in 6-12 months.

Meanwhile, you can continue earning money through the highest paying website - boddunan and all your articles will be eligible for Google Adsense Revenue Sharing program in the future, once we get approved.

Btw., I request you, please do not post any articles from ISC. :)

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Maverick
I know the rules and same applies to ISC as well, but can I post articles of my personal blogs which is not there at any public site, or can I post brief articles in my own words giving link of my blog or ISC for detail.
As long as you have not write the same content, you can always write in your own words again on the same subject. Even if the articles not posted on any other public site and posted on personal blogs, they are still not eligible for cash credits as per the site policies.

I encourage you not to post brief overview as it will always earn you less credits than a normal article with good content.

I hope you understand. Anyway, I welcome you to the bodudnan community and hope to see you in the top earners list.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Dr. sandy
Nice to see you here.
As per your demand about Adsense revenue you already know about the terms and condition of Adsense revenue sharing programme.
We have less number of members and also less number of articles.
now I am feeling secure that we can achieve this target with in next 6 month because experienced members like you are here now
Adding adsense revenue sharing in the next 6 months will boost our overall score in the search engines also. I have 500 friends of mine who are interested in revenue sharing sites.

Thank you very much admin, Maverick, Atul and others for your really motivational response in this issue.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
As per I know, To get permission from Google to start adsense sharing program on any site,your daily pageviews of your website should be 100,000 per day .After fulfilling this criteria ,you can start start a revenue sharing program in any website. Since this website is new so it will take some 3-4 month to cross this barrier,or even may be less since our members are working very hard. So,wait for 3-4 months then i think it will be allowed for all members to user google adsense publisher code.
Thank you.
Dear Rajinder this is great that you have 500 friends to share their adsense so why do not tell them to join this site so that we can get good page impressions soon and also in the mean time they can get some cash credits also from boddunan.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.