Hello members.
Boddunan has lost its place among 1,00,000
Our number of member is increasing but may be activities are decreasing.
So I request all senior members who have got paid from this site and who are expecting a cheque from this site please stay mor active here and try to participate more in forums and articles so that Boddunan will get its rank again.

And we have to keep in our mind that If next time boddunan come among 1,00,000.it should not loose its rank again.

Thank you in advance who are going to spend more time here
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi,
I used to work hard for this site and completed 1000 cash credits within 10 days. Earlier i was giving 4 to 5 hours per day for boddunan. But now I am not active here because they have not paid my payment so far.

My suggestion is that give payment as quickly as possible to the senior
members. So that they will continue work hard..
Well Jyoti Why don't you think the other way. As you might be slowing down your earnings by not being active.

Have you received the verification code???

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
@Atul Barapatre

No,I have not received the verification code so far..

I posted my last article on 1st august. Since then I have not posted any article because I have not got my payment. If they credit that amount to my account today, then I will start working from tomorrow.
Jyoti, Its all your choice but I want to tell you that till then you may grow slow so instead of waiting for the payments please keep posting articles.
Its your choice but I prefer to continual work. As you are a new member so you may have this question of payments so it is right. You will definitely get the verification code and also the payments.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I supporting Atul . Please show some patience on it mr. Jyothishankar

I suggest bring it to the notice of Support team about the missing verification letter and ask them to request a new letter.

There is no question of delaying payments as the verification is just one time process and all verified members will be paid regularly.

And believe me, if we skip the verification process, can you guarantee that the check will reach you without lost in the middle? It is for the purpose of verification of address and make sure that you can receive the boddunan checks from your address.

Please be patient till you get the letter.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Mr.Jyoti you earned a lot If you work more you can earn more than a lot......I hope you do it
Dear Jyothi I got my verification code with in a week after I reach at Rs1000 and may be yours is late due to postal delay but do not worry.
Boddunan is not going to cheat you.
If you want to post article after receiving your cheque then you can contact boddunan to make the process faster for you.
But do not leave boddunan and you loging everyday and can spend 4-5 minutes in forums atleast
I had started this forum to know how can we stay more acive so that bodunan will come in top 1,00,000 in alexa ranking
so that we can get mre number of traffic
But the discusion went about payments.
What ever may be I request all senior members please try to spend more time here
Hi Soubhagya,

Sorry for the off-topic discussion.

Anyway Alexa rank is changing day by day and is not yet stabilized. We need to work more hard to get good ranking. It can only be possible with more number of active users on the forums/community/site. So referring people is the best method for us to get the good traffic to our site.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.