Hi,

I am based at Bangalore and am a corporate trainer.After a year long break post marraige,I want to start working again.What are the best ways to search for a full time job here.

I'd really appreciate the advice!

Leo

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First get a good resume and post in internet job sites. You may get some offer from companies this way. Also visit sites of appropriate companies on the net. The company web sites also contain job opportunities available. Besides, also see job news and newspapers and employment news. This way, you will get appropriate job.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hai Leo!!!!

Well, a few tips to keep you on the go!

1.Know the current market trend in your respective field-since you are a corporate trainer,look at what is the field in which most training is given and update that skill into your resume

2. register at various job portals such as naukri.com,monsterjobs.com

3.If you donot get any response from the job site regarding the job you are looking for,try applying for colleges.When you get into MBA based colleges,you can start working as soft skill trainer for the MBA students or engineering students

4.If colleges,job portals fail you,apply in training institutes that offer training to people.Since you are a corporate trainer,easily you can get the jobs

5.The initial year of marriage seems to be the most adjustable stage in life-if you start with a part time job in your field for a few months,till you get adjusted to your work schedule; you can move on to a proper job.

6.If any of the above options donot work for you, then I suggest you apply for Nationalised Banks under the segment of Trainee HR so that you can eventually display your competence in this area

Well,Leo, donot worry,eventually things get worked out!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Pearl Leo
well, thanks to both of you for the encouraging advice.

Leo

Hi Pearl, all the best to you!

I suggest you update your resume, get yourself updated on the current job scenarios and post it on good job search portals like shine.com, monster.com and naukri.com. You can also consider registering on linkdin.com which is a good portal for networking with other professionals.

Along with this, you could register with top placement agencies like mafoi or planman consultants. They are sure to have offices in Bangalore.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Being not a person connected to this , I have nothing to say.But the information shared by Gulshanji, Swetha and Kalyani are useful to all.Thanks for sharing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.