Is this Indian team the best ever?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The recent performances of the Indian team has really been best and undoubtedly it is a best side. There isn't any question mark about it being a best side or not after it won the present World cup but at the same time it is a fact that to be all time best it has to keep up the winning tempo. I personally think that the team needs some good pace bowlers when it travels abroad or it would be playing with top notch teams like Australia and South Africa....
If this team perform well against Australia and South Africa then this will be best. Any team can perform well against west Indies because West Indies team is not in well form.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The current Indian team looks more formidable than others.I think Dhoni is the best Captain for India who has changed the fortunes of Indian Cricket.
I donot think so because every team has got the best player in their side. It is the performance of each player and team which helps in winning matches. India has won some good match with an team effort. But doesn't mean that indian team is the best ever because we already had a good team in the year 1983 when we had won the world cup for the first time under the leadership of Shri Kapil Dev.
Winning the world cup itself tells the performance of the team so it is best till now. :)
Indian team played well against West indies,but you can't say this team is only best team ever. Not at all,this team don't have much experience. They are performing well because, West Indies are not having their Experienced players in their side.
No doubt,they have showed that even younger players,without much experience can play well against any side.

Want to make each day Accountable

No,this team is not a best team ever.. still our bowling side not good.. In West Indies they are performing well because they are not South Africa or Australia...
I think the team which Ravishankar Prasad mentioned is the World cup winning team and not the current team in WI..
How can we say this is the best Indian team?It hadn't proved its class after ICC world Cup.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Few bowlers like ashwin,misra have showed that they has ability to prove that they are best,but still BCCI need to give chances to them. Consistent performance will give the appropriate result.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.