On 15th august alexa traffic ranking of boddunan was 2,46,620 and today on 18th it is 2,41,809
so I think members are giving there effort to this site.
NOw we have to work little more so that again we can bring it in 1,00,000 and that position will never loose again
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I'll work more after my examination. It is on 22 nd of august

Hello Soubhagya Das,
The alexa ranking are updated daily, and as there are few members that might be following a schedule like write articles for 2 days then next 2 days read the other article next 2 days break..
but what we want is more members which will overcome this practice.
I don't force any member to be active but I can refer more people so that we get better alexa ranking.

I believe in monthly alexa ranking so it is better to track our websites monthly alexa ranking so that we know our contribution collectively.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Sudhi best of luck for your exam.
wish you perform better there and then come back again to this site with a new energy, so that we all aill take this site to sky
yes atul you are right initially we need number of referals so that atleast we can get some page impressions then only our rank will increase and we will come on top when some one search some specified key words
hey If this question is repeated, what is page impression,alexa?....just guide ,me
at this time the alexa ranking is

Yesterday 95,636
7 day avg 170,639
1 month avg 140,524
3 month avg 223,117
3 month change -6,412,567 {increasing}

:) :) :)
Yesterday 85,498
7 day avg 144,201
1 month avg 133,484
3 month avg 216,466
3 month change -6,425,785 {increasing}
Hi Guys,

Why shouldn't we write a good review on Alexa about boddunan.com so that it could be useful to many members who are searching the sites.

This will not only gives the good understanding about the site to the new members who are coming from Alexa, but also makes boddunan.com visible on global scope.

Please share your views.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi Mavrick,This is the Good thinking. My Suggestion is that put this in the earning list means write a review and earn money. and tell the users to write their userid of boddunan in the last of the review like mine is pankajgupta ,since userid is unique therefore there will not be any confusion regarding paying the money.

thank you.
Well I will look into this. That could be good suggestion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.