Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday 91,933
7 day avg 140,331
1 month avg 125,525
3 month avg 198,293
3 month change -2,468,173
we have to hard work to gain our goal.
Our goal is to achieve adsense approval,alexa ranking will automatically come with it,we shouldn't bother about it.

Give more page hits to boddunan...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Well... that happens only with the number of users increased. And it depends on the number of referrals we make to get more number of visitors.

We are advertising our site using Google Adwords, but there are chances that our competitive sites may block boddunan from displaying its ads on their site. So only option to get more interested members is through referrals.

So guys, try to post more referral links on the different websites so we can get more number of users as well as we can earn some money from the referrals.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think maverick we all are enough to get new members . don't need to use google adwords
lets all guys post your referral link in orkut and other social networking site
Yes Soubhagya, if as we all are working so hard to refer every member, we are more than enough to get many members and it is happening as well. But, just to not miss anyone who does not see the referral links, this advertising could be helpful.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ya advertising is also a good method.I have advertised boddunan in my site also.
www.IndianOffers.co.cc

we have to increase the popularity of boddunan.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Advertise of our site is totally upon you and boddunan .
because the finance part is handled by you and I will try my best to refer more and more number for members and also i will show all of them my payment proof so they will stay active here for a long time to reach at minimum pay out
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.