Do you think dumping garbage at one place and make biogas from it be beneficial for a society?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we can ensure productive use of our garbage it should be promoted and encouraged at all levels! In fact I understand some municipal authorities in our state are already working on these kind of projects!
I think that in every town atleast one biogas plant should be there. Garbage is such a things every home has and has in abundance. If that garbage is collected at one place and its been used for producing biogas,then it would be very helpful for the country and people residing in the country.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with others when people feel scarcity for resources the idea of dumping garbage to create gas is really a productive one.
It's a sustainable source of energy as well as an answer to the problem of accumulating garbage!
There is much scarcity of energy in our country. Most important is electricity which we don't found in the villages. I think such biogas plant should be there in villages.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes it is always good to have fuel from the garbage better know as biogas as it costs the least to generate such fuels.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Dumping garbage at one place and making biogas from it is very much beneficial and this can save lot of government money or if the biogas project is your own then your money

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yeah exactly in the village areas . garbage and waste material of animals and plants is used in making biogas.
garbage are the big source for making biogas but it need some technology to convert it into biogas.
Yes garbage should be dumping in one place to convert it into biogas and it keeps our environment clean.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.