Do you think flood relief camps do provide good service to the needy?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As these camps are mostly set up by voulntary and charitable organizations which do a far greater and efficient jobs than that by the government-run ones!
I would say that anything the NGOs do is great. At the time of help if they are there for the help we should take it,although they give a small help. At that time they are god for us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes that is indeed a good service and is consider as serving god but how many flood relief camp truly do their jobs sincerely is a big question :unsure:
I know Ramakrishna Mission and Bharat Seva Ashram to be rendering remarkable services in this regard!
Many Non-government organizations take part and this what we want. It is true that some don't do work with open heartly,but still we should respect whatever they do. Yes,but Fraud should be involved in such cases.

There are such fake organizations which exploit to their gains but the ones I have mentioned are doing a fantastic job and earned the respect of all!
I think a one organizations should be given such contract that looks after the fraud that happens in that relief camp. If such things happen,action should be taken against them.

flood relief camps try to provide really good facilities to all but due to flood stroke they hardly can do that.
There are some organizations which I have named. These are very dedicated to the cause of helping the most vulnerable sections in their times of need and we must do everything to strengthen them!
Yes, they are very helpful for the needy people.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.