Who is your favorite Tennis Star?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Maria Sharapova,Sania Mirza, Andre Agassi,Boris Becker (I only read about him. He is very good person),

Be positive
Stephi gram is my favorite tennis star

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My favorite is the greatest ever Roger Federer....... :kiss:
Bjorn Borg of yester years and Federrer and Nadal are my very favs! Amongst the women Chris Evert ,Martina Navratilova and Steffi Graf are great players of all times!
I dont have constant favorites as see them as normal people who are tennis experts.depending i present matches i prefer Fedrer and Nadal.
Among the Indian stars my favs are Leander and Sania. And our all-time great is Ramanathan Krishnan!
I liked Sabatini. Now I like Serena . I also like Sania Mirza except her playing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
my favourite tennis star is roger federer and maria sherapova and sania mirza also..

a.s.
I am really a Fan of our Indian Doubles Players i.e Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati.

As far as international Players is Concerned DJokovic is my Favorite.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am really a Fan of our Indian Doubles Players i.e Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati.

As far as international Players is Concerned DJokovic is my Favorite.

Steffi Graff, had it not been for Boris Backer I would have been in Germany. :P :PBut she went away with an American. That too takla.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.