Should the children have the complete freedom to choose their careers ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Children should be free to choose their career but they can be advised and helped.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yup....
freedom makes the sense that they are independent in choosing career . it should be not like that rather than it first they should completely know about the career which they are going to choose . parents or their teachers must guide them about their career and let them know about each field.
yes,surely.I agree with it.children should have the complete freedom to choose their careers
today become self confidence the children they like to choose their own careers they know what is wright for him.
Yes, I think children should be given more freedom to choose their career as because they are the best to judge in which field they could fair well but at the same time elders help and guide should be there from elders to assist them in their aims....!
children should be given freedom in choosing their career as it is their future and if any difficulties are their in their choice they can overcome it as they are interested in it.

SurekhaRamesh
Actually, every one should have their own freedom. especially in education.So children should have freedom in choosing their career of their interest. But in few families children are influenced by parents and so children choose the career which their parents tell. This is really bad on parents part.
Recently i heard a guy has lot of interest in fashion designing but for the sake of his parents he did mbbs and became doctor and after that he did fashion designing and he got Gold medal in it. By this parents should understand children that they should give chance to their children to choose the career which children are interested so that they will be successful in their life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.