Is GOD an invention or discovery?

post your answers please,
I know this is the wrong place to ask such question.
But this is a doubt,
or like a survey.
So guys and girls please post your answers........:):):)::):):)::):):):):):):):)

Now I gotta go I got exams,so i gotta study

BYE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Rajkumar,
According to me God is a term given to the inner energy in which we believe more than nothing. Like now you have exams so you will pray to God for yourself to do better in exams but actually you build up own confidence by doing so.
God is a discovery of yourself power to do things in a better way.

I believe in God and there may be many people who don't but thy believe in themselves so directly they believe in God and those say" I believe in God" -indirectly believe in God.

Hope few members will agree on my point.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
God is always everywhere. One can feel the presence of GOD, but cannot claim as invented or discovered.
If some one believe in him or not, GOD is there.
Never for a moment is man separate from GOD. We are his thought; he is our being. From him we have come. In him we are to live as expressions of his wisdom, his love, his joy. In him our egoity must melt again, in the ever-wakeful dreamlessness of Eternal Bliss.
A huge tree and its branches with sweet fruits cannot be seen if we simply open a seed. But it exists, how and who managed to fix all this in a small seed. It is none other than GOD. We can count and say the number of fruits present on a tree, but GOD knows about it in advance when such a tree was in the form of a seed. Matru devobhava, Pitru devobhava, have you not seen the GOD in your parents and their sevice towards you. God need not directly come in front of us to beleive in him. Indirectly he serve us by giving good parents, teachers, family, friends and well wishers. Hence I beleive in GOD.
When I am in the dark , some thing which is present there cannot be seen by me, bacause of the darkness. Hence, I feel or assume that there is nothing over there. Once the light comes I can able to see many things around me, which I presumed to be absent in the darkness. Being in the darkness some one cannot confirm the absence of GOD. When we get delighted with "Gnana Jyothi" we feel, see and beleive in GOD.
God. It is self confidence. Which gave power.

Well here Three persons gave me Two different answers.....
Hmmm.....seems clear to me.
Though I'll be continuing my search for GOD!!!!!
Hello R.Rajkumar,

This is really a very difficult question. For getting the answer of this question I will take you back to the age when human beings were just like other wild animals. I am talking about the days when humans had not become 'social animals' as we call ourselves today.

In those days we even did not know any language; then how was it possible that we had any concept of God. Nevertheless as time passed humans learned languages and eventually different god-man came in light in different parts of the world and discovered different religions. At the same stage of our civilization humans discovered the entity of God. Various wise men discovered the concept of God and slowly we all started believing in the entity of god in different forms depending on the way the wise-men preached us.

Today we have God whom we always remember... at times of cheer as well as in the times of crisis.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
"In those days we even did not know any language; then how was it possible that we had any concept of God."

You gave one of the bright explanations.
Thank you
-Rajkumar
yes carry on. I'll join later.
:dry:
Its good question and right place to ask. I think God is neither invention nor discovery. Its come before our history so what ever we say will be wrong. we may be invented by God but God can not be invented and we do not require to discover God because God is in our heart and every where. lossed things can be invented or discovered but who is everywhere then no need to invent or discover. so i think you are gentleman and can understand it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

R.Rajkumar wrote:
[quote]Well here Three persons gave me Two different answers.....
Hmmm.....seems clear to me.
Though I'll be continuing my search for GOD!!!!![/quote]

Why only three?? If we ask this question to a thousand people, we will get thousand different answers; and please stop searching for God. We will not find Him anywhere if we have no faith. We should understand that if we believe in God, we ought to believe 'blindly'. No condition put or no question asked. There is no reasoning out, no searching for evidence and no rationalizing. There ought to be faith and only faith. The very meaning of the word faith is to believe without any evidence. In age of science, I know its difficult to digest it, but then, that is what separates science from religion or God, for that matter. Science has proof while religion has faith. Its not an advice but a suggestion that we should read 'Bhagawad Gita' even if we do not understand the explanations therein. Gradually, all doubts will be removed and we will be able to understand the phenomenon called 'God'. Just need to be patient and have faith.
Just as we feel the presence of Love, we feel the presence of God .
Just as we believe in Love, we tend to beleive in God also..We discover His presence in everything.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.