:) Well guys we've all heard people saying that it's a case of love at first sight. But to me this term itself is very confusing and it makes me wonder whether something of that sort can really happen to anybody that the moment you see a person, you fall in love. And if something like this is true then is it really love? In my eyes it can be a mere attraction seeing someone's physical appearance. And if not then should we conclude that love is all about physical attraction. Read further about study of love at first sight and then ask yourself does luv at first sight exist?

Love in the first sight is a cumbersome phrase which is difficult to understand but yes one thing that I'm sure about is that there is something about the other person that you cant stop yourself from glancing at him/her or to put in other words there is something so eye catchy and appealing that you cant take your eyes off that person. And if that person is not around, your eyes are looking for him. Now what is appealing depends from person to person. You might get attracted to one's beautiful enchanting eyes or the cute smile. You never know what is it in a person that might steal your heart. Well, love is a term, which is much more than just physical attraction. It's about compatibility, understanding, trust and respect. At the end of the day, I would like to emphasize that 'love is a beautiful dream' so keep yourself open to receiving love then be it the case of love at first sight. :)
mm.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
mm-20100129.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.