It is a matter of concern because population of Mumbai is growing day by day and different political parties except Shiv Sena and MNS are supporting the fact that Mumbai is for all Indians.
In India only MUMBAI is the city where people come from different parts of the country.
Not even Delhi or Bangalore has this attraction.
So according to me at some instance I think up to some extent Shiv and MNS are right in this issue.
So there should be some limit because local people are getting unemployed because of this, after all area is limited, opportunities are limited only people are increasing so does this justify? :ohmy:
Also consider this fact by taking your city in the place of Mumbai and people are coming in your City and many local people are employed because of this??? :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please recall the the Nano Car project that was to be established in West Bengal... Yet it was shifted out of that state because of mindless interference by politicians...

People of Mumbai are not going to repeat the same in Maharashtra... small regional parties are doing all the low-level vote-capturing tactics...

I am sure the masses in Mumbai are not going to support them... Lest, if the film industry (Bollywood), other Industries, corporate business houses, trade and commerce centers are shifted out of Mumbai then... what would be the shape of Mumbai...?

Mumbai is a place of pride like Taj Mahal for all Indians and the entire masses from this country will come to the rescue of this city if the politicians play with the prestige of Mumbai...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I think people in Mumbai are capable of solving their problems most of the time but the leaders should be firm with their decisions so that no one can play games with the people of the city.
I know MUMBAI is the pride of India but still what if whole country comes to rescue MUMBAI, then what??
A ban on parties like MNS and Shiva Sena, will increase the spirit of the all Indians as we have demolished a evil spirit, which is an hurdle for the country's development.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
This is the time of globalization , I do not think its only happening in Mumbai, all part of India is now full by other state people.
Last year Delhi chief minister Sheela Dixit said UP,BIHAR people are coming to Delhi ina mass way but that issue sstop after a week but shiva sena and MNS want to make issue so they continue with the same topic again and again
This is a totally wrong concept that people are running to Mumbai for job.
when one company open at any place they require people on their qualification if they do not get appropriate people from that place then they hire from out side so there should not be no issue.
I believe that shiva Sena and MNS have genuine concern about interests of locals. India is a federal state. Being very big, mere nationalism is not enough. Although everyone is free to settle everywhere, the regional aspects cannot be ignored. However, the hate and violence campaign is not good. All political parties should meet and work out amicable solution consistent with constitution of India, federal structure, national unity and regional aspirations. It needs to be emphasized that in the name of national unity, Hindi speaking people cannot be allowed to dominate everywhere. The services at lower level should be filed n by local. There is no point that people from Bihar should flood the posts of Ticket collector in Mumbai Railway region. The all India services and higher specialized posts may be subject to all India recruitment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan as per your discussion i want to suggest one thing some time skill also require to get a job.
In odisha we have lot many Bihar people are working as Marvel labour and they are socialized in that bu one village in odisha called Kendrapada they are expert in sanitary work, so they are getting job In Maharashtra,Delhi and they have complain that we are not getting good job at Odisha but Bihar people are getting, so skill also require not only Locality
I agree. Skill is most important for a job. Higher the job, more important the skill. Ao we have category of Highly skilled, semi skilled and unskilled labor. Shiva Sena amd MNS should also be creative enough to impress on the locals to increase their skill. One more point I wish to make. The origin of a person is not important. If some body is living in Mumbai for many years and has been educated there, he is a Maharashtrian. Punjabi is my mother tongue but I have got all my education in U.P. So, I belong to U.P.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What MNS and Shivsena now doing in Maharashtra is against our constitution.All Indian citizen have the right to work , to travel , to stay any where in India.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I don't understand about what spirit you are talking about. It is Maharashtra in India and Maharashtra want political parties like Shiv Sena and MNS which are only thinking about people of particular state.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.