Let's find out what are the alternatives of Google adsense. Some of them even work simultaneously with adsense when it comes about your own blogs and websites. The link below will introduce you with some of the alternatives that exists and about their good and bad points...!

http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/2-google-adsense/13865-adsense-alternatives.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is link is really useful for me I already read it. Thank you ajay for sharing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I read the article and my opinions would certainly differ from the author. Firstly, Kontera sucks. The CPM is around less than half a dollar for every 1000 impressions. And also text link ads are so obtrusive and is not good for user experience. I mean even if they just hover the mouse over the word, they will be presented with an ad. And having such annoying pop up is really bad. I know as a reader I would not visit the site again

As far as infolinks is concerned, I havn't tried it. I hate in text ads as I love my readers and want to provide them the best experience.

And though adbrite accept any and every site and have low payout, they don't have many advertisers and the ads you will see on your blog would be irrelevant so a user would hardly click on those and many a times getting to $5 would seem like a herculean task.

No idea about bidvertiser and clicksor.

Chitika is good and also now Yahoo Publisher network is merged into Chitika. But to earn from chitika you should have a good number of search engine visitors from US, otherwise it is useless. Their ad inventory is pre-dominantly US based.
Thank you Arun for writing in details and sharing some good idea.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
ya i visited this page but these all will take an appreciable time to reach payable amount.
I am used to Adsense and never looked how these other sources work.
Thanks for the link, came to know about other adsense alternatives

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

East or west adsense is the best for those who want to earn online...
Good link !

Its useful for me.

Thanks for sharing.

Be positive
This was a nice link and very useful but the author has not included about cj.com that is commission junction htis is also alternative of adsense

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.